Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Sam Raimi Confirms a Second Spiderman Trilogy

Source

At the Los Angeles press junket today, Spider-Man 3 director Sam Raimi confirmed that Sony Pictures is doing a 4th, 5th and 6th installment of the popular franchise.

We'll have his exact words shortly, but Raimi said that he hasn't had time to think of any involvement and he doesn't want to presume Sony would want him to direct.

He said there has to be a good story to tell and that "it'd be very hard to say goodbye to 'Spider Man.'"

Spider-Man 3 opens in conventional theaters and IMAX on May 4.

Email Story to a Friend | Discuss on the Boards
    Clark Kent is who I am. Superman is what I can do.

Credits
    AWESOME!!!

Bruce Campbell as MYSTERIO needs to be in NUMBER 4!!! Turn it into a MYSTERY THRILLER, maybe even throw in the LIZARD TOO as a sub plot!!!

FIVE can have VULTURE and KRAVEN in it...that would be sweet!!!

SIX could have JACK O' LANTERN, SHOCKER, or CARNAGE!!!

Then...they should do a KING PIN and DARE DEVIL cross over...or better yet SECRET WARS!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TheeNobleKnight View Post
    AWESOME!!!

Bruce Campbell as MYSTERIO needs to be in NUMBER 4!!! Turn it into a MYSTERY THRILLER, maybe even throw in the LIZARD TOO as a sub plot!!!

FIVE can have VULTURE and KRAVEN in it...that would be sweet!!!

SIX could have JACK O' LANTERN, SHOCKER, or CARNAGE!!!

Then...they should do a KING PIN and DARE DEVIL cross over...or better yet SECRET WARS!!!

Kraven & Jack O' lantern?? Hell No! while you're at it why don't you throw in more Lamers like Gibbon, Rocket Racer, Slyde and Prowler.

Lizard = YES!

Rhino = YES!

Carnage = YES!

Mysterio = Maybe

Shocker = Maybe

Electro = Maybe

Credits
    Why bring anyone new in? Venom is introduced in 3 and should provide enough story for a whole feature in 4.

I think the entire second trilogy can be done about Venom and Carnage, they're extremely complex villains.

Credits
    Agreed. They've made the Green Goblin story into a three part saga... why not Venom?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Why bring anyone new in? Venom is introduced in 3 and should provide enough story for a whole feature in 4.

I think the entire second trilogy can be done about Venom and Carnage, they're extremely complex villains.
    Agree with this I do!

but still I would like to the Lizard pop up somewhere at sometime just having Connors in the movies is driving me crazy because you have that expectation and you are thinking "any time now, he'll change and I know it!" its like watching Bruce Banner and waiting for that one little thing that will tick him off.

Credits
    well.. Lizard is the SM3: The Game. So many he will be in the 4th!
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    I too am all for Venom and Carnage to have their own movies. 4 can be all about Venom running around being a vigilante, and 5 can be Spidey and Venom teaming up to fight Carnage.

This is all assuming that Venom doesn't somehow get killed off in Spider-Man 3
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    He better not get killed off!

How awesome would it be for Spidey and Venom to join forces (ala Maximum Carnage)?!
    http://web.sm3thegame.com/media/2502/2863/9999999/BannerPassContest1.gif