Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Red face How much sleep do you get?

How much Sleep do you get everyday and is there a difference in the amount of sleep you get on the days you have to go to work/school and days you are off?

How much Sleep do you prefer to get as compared to what you are actually getting?

My father is the kind of person who is asleep by 10 pm and he is up at 5 am, 7 days a week!! Are you like him or are you like me:

If you had your way you would go to sleep late (after midnight) and sleep until noon or later?

I usually go lie down around 11:30 or Midnight and I watch some TV until I fall asleep and then I am up at around 9 am or 10 am on the days I have to go to the store.

On the days I don't have to go to the store, I can be up until 2 or 3 am and if my wife doesn't wake me up, I will sleep until noon or even 2 pm.

I can sleep for 12 hours with no problems: I am naturally Lazy!!

Credits
    I think I need 8hrs. of sleep. When I sleep more I feel sleepy all day

Credits
    In a days I go to school and do some work, I usually go to sleep at 3AM (so I fall asleep at 3:30) and wake up at 7:15. In weekends, if I have free time (which is usually only in saturday), I go sleep as usual, but wake up within 12o´clock and 2pm.
    I´m lazy too, if I could, I´d sleep 12 hours every day ... but I cant, lol :/
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    If I work the day after, I try and go to sleep at 23.00. But its usually closer to 23.30-24.00. And I get up at 06.00.

If im free, I can easely sleep to 10.00-12.00. But i dont go to sleep untill 01.00-04.00
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    How much I sleep really depends on my work schedule. If I work till 9pm, I don't usually get home till 10pm and then I'm up for a few hours afterwards leading me to go to bed around 12am-1am. That's not too bad unless I'm working in the morning which means I get up around 6ish. Weekends I'm off, I sleep in and get about 10 hours. I would like get into a more regular sleep pattern and get up at 6 or 7 even on days I'm off or not going into work till 12:30.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    It pretty much depends on work and other things (chores,cleaning,etc.). On work days I sleep 6 to 8 hours a day. On my off days I tend to sleep more,especially since not much goes on in the world during my shift (10pm to 7 am).

Credits
    it doesn't matter how much sleep i get (or don't get), i can always use more...
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    In bed by 3AM and getting up around Noon or 1PM. I've made my schedule so I never have to do anything in the morning.

Unless I have stock options expiring or something that needs my attention at 9:30 when the markets open I don't get up early. My brain just works better at night.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    In bed by 3AM and getting up around Noon or 1PM. I've made my schedule so I never have to do anything in the morning.

Unless I have stock options expiring or something that needs my attention at 9:30 when the markets open I don't get up early. My brain just works better at night.
    Either that or you could be part vampire!

Credits
    ^I'm really into the whole "seducing women" thing, not too much into the biting. Certainly no biting guys like in "Interview with a Vampire". Ewww.

I just find that living at night in a big city is much better. There's no traffic, no lines at the supermarket, it's cooler. Kinda reminds me of that song "Summer in the City" by Lovin' Spoonful. Love that song.

Credits
    Since I work Midnight to 8am, I ususally get to sleep from like 9am till atleast 5pm if not 6 or 7pm. I get alot of sleep. Although it does suck when I'm off because I have trouble sleeping all night, I wake up every couple hrs, Unless I stay up all day and then go to sleep at night, but it's never a good sleep. I sleep better in the daytime. And yes, I LOVE to BITE my wife!

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"

Credits
    ^Isn't the night better though? Rush hour in NYC is a nightmare, can't even get on the subway or drive anywhere. The only bad thing about sleeping during the day is that there's always a lot of construction in the city and they always start very early in the morning, it's terrible if that's when you're actually trying to fall asleep.

Credits
    I usually go to bed about midnight and read for 30 minutes to an hour. I then get out of bed around 8 a.m. (I have to be at work at 9).

Although on the weekends, although I typically wake up around 9 or 9:30, I like to stay in bed for a while. I only get out of bed before 11 if I absolutely have to.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

j7wild Guest
    I will be lucky to get 5 hours sleep every night starting this Saturday night!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    I will be lucky to get 5 hours sleep every night starting this Saturday night!!
    Yeah, but maybe you have luck and the girls are naturally lazy like you.