Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminator 4

Credits
    http://www.mania.com/56125.html

Producer James Middleton (the same producer behind the upcoming Sarah Connor Chronicles) has announced that The Halcyon Company is prepping TERMINATOR 4 for a 2009 release. Pre-production for the fourth installment in the film will begin in October by the same writing team as T3: Rise of the Machines, scribes Michael Ferris and John D. Brancato. This movie is expected to launch a new trilogy of the Terminator franchise.

The characters John Connor and Kate Brewster are in the current script for T4 but the film will center on a new hero which is influenced by John Connor's leadership in the war against the machines. It is not known by Middleton whether Nick Stahl and Claire Danes will reprise their roles at this point.

Production begins next month and expect TERMINATOR 4 to hit theaters sometime in 2009.
    Clark Kent is who I am. Superman is what I can do.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    There are some rumors about Rachel Weisz in T4.

Credits
    I thought Arnold will just have a cameo role in Terminator 4... Well, i have to wait for the final announcements about the movie...Hope to hear it soon.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jeany1114 View Post
    I thought Arnold will just have a cameo role in Terminator 4...
    I doubt it.

Credits
    Well i don't know about Arnie in T4 but he sure is making new funny *** prank calls

http://www.bestarnoldpranks.com

Credits
    I´ve heard lately that McG is in ...
    CHUD says the director is on the short list for the fourth TERMINATOR flick, which is currently powering up its processors. The story apparently does what T3 should have, and tell the paradoxical origin of the older John Connor as he roams the burnt landscape smashing the metal motherf*ckers into junk, which seems like it could be perfect territory for McG's whiz-bang visuals
    that would be .... strange
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Official title:

Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins

Credits
    ... and the director is...

McG

Credits
    yeah, huh ... not cool at all. Remembering the weird action stuff he did in Charlies Angels (or another of his movies/tv shows), which DOESNT belong to the Terminator universe at ALL, its not really great news. I hope he goes dark, then it could be interesting ... just please avoid that crazy action of yours, McG

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    yeah, huh ... not cool at all. Remembering the weird action stuff he did in Charlies Angels (or another of his movies/tv shows), which DOESNT belong to the Terminator universe at ALL, its not really great news. I hope he goes dark, then it could be interesting ... just please avoid that crazy action of yours, McG
    I agree with my buddy st!!

I like agree for flashy movies like Charlie's Angels and the TV show Fastlane;

but he is definitely not Terminator Directing Material!!

Where's Jim or Ridley?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir01 View Post
    ... and the director is...

McG
    McG, isn't a director, he doesn't make movies, he makes bubblegum...the kind of nasty pink bubblegum that nobody likes.
    They probably chose him because he was the cheapest on their list.
    McG will do what Joel Schumacher did for Batman, say goodbye to the Terminator franchise...
    I'm a mog, half man, half dog, I am my own best friend.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    Where's Jim or Ridley?
    Jim is making Avatar and Ridley next movie with Russel C. (are they more than friends? )

Credits
    Who cares. No need of them. But McG is just not right choice, whoever else was on the list ..

Credits
    Jonathan Mostow also wasn't a good choice at first moment, but he did good job with T3.

Credits
    Actually when you look at his movies before, he was much better choice than mcg is now.
    The biggest problem here is as everyone is talking about - he doesnt know how to make a proper action. You can very clearly see it on CHAs. I like it, but that doesnt mean its an action that fits to terminator. Coz it not. That guy has much higher potential to ruin it, that to "restart it"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast