Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Angry MPAA denies approval for Hostel 2 Poster (contains nudity) !!

The racy poster for the movie was unveiled this past weekend at the Comic Con event at the Javits Center. The poster shows Bijou Phillips nude and beheaded.

It's already been said by the MPAA that they will deny approval of these posters for use in Movie Theaters!

sypnosis:

Three young Americans studying art in Rome set off for a weekend trip when they run into a beautiful model from one of their classes. Also on her way to an exotic destination, the gorgeous European invites the coeds to come along, assuring them they will be able to relax and rejuvenate.

Will the girls find the oasis they are looking for? Or are they poised to become victims for hire, pawns in the fantasies of the sick and privileged from around the world who secretly travel here to savor more grisly pursuits?
    Last edited by j7wild; 02-27-2007 at 10:38 PM.

Credits
    That's not unexpected. Not too many nude/decapitation pics make it into theaters
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    Whoever didn't see that coming is blind. You can't have a poster like that in a movie theatre. The interesting thing will be how many copies are there and how much "collectors" will pay for one.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    I must say, that this is next Hostel 2 poster, which I don't like veeery much.

j7wild Guest
    well here's a couple of Press Stills: