Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Matrix Reloaded info (Spoilers)

http://www.comingsoon.net/

On top of the news that The Matrix music supervisor Jason Bentley will return for the sequels, Maverick Records has revealed more spoilers on what to expect in the next film.

The official site for the company says The Matrix Reloaded will feature Neo, Morpheus, Trinity and the rest of the crew continuing to battle the machines that have enslaved the human race in the Matrix. Now, more humans are waking up out of the Matrix and attempting to live in the real world. As their numbers grow, the battle moves to Zion, the last real-world city and center of human resistance.

In addition, the soundtrack for "Reloaded" will be consistent with the first, featuring cutting edge hard rock and electronica. Some of the key players including Linkin Park, Prodigy, Deftones, and Zack de la Rocha of Rage Against the Machine.

And "The Animatrix" is a series of 9 animated stories by 7 different directors. Each anime is around ten minutes long and will be initially released on the internet in advance of "Reloaded," then compiled on DVD for a Summer 2003 release from Warner Home Video..

:big grin: :big grin:
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    the 9 amimatix will be cool
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    It's hard to express, over the internet, my excitement for both of those movies. I am now only happier to hear of internet release of the Animatrix. How can I express my joy? Simply put:

:yum: