Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Exclamation Battlestar Galactica will end in it's 4th season

All the coolest shows on TV are ending

The producers of SCI FI Channel's Battlestar Galactica confirmed that the upcoming fourth season will be the show's last. Executive producers Ronald Moore and David Eick said that it was a creative decision to end the acclaimed series with the upcoming 22-episode season.

"This show was always meant to have a beginning, a middle and, finally, an end," Eick and Moore said in a statement on May 31. "Over the course of the last year, the story and the characters have been moving strongly toward that end, and we've decided to listen to those internal voices and conclude the show on our own terms. And while we know our fans will be saddened to know the end is coming, they should brace themselves for a wild ride getting there: We're going out with a bang."

In November, a special two-hour Battlestar episode, "Razor," will air. The fourth season kicks off in early 2008...
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

j7wild Guest
    another show I have yet to watch...

Credits
    watch two seasons and then stop. its crap in third. i hope 4th will b kickass
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    I'm glad they made this decision. This way the 4th will have more action and more things happening. Keep in mind it is 22 episodes so it's another long season, almost like two.

Credits
    Well, at least the show will have a decent ending then, something the orginal series never got.
    I'm a mog, half man, half dog, I am my own best friend.