Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits

Favorite TV cartoon?

What's your favorite cartoon on TV right now? Most of my faves are the really old stuff on Boomerang (like the Smurfs and the Jetsons), but I'm very excited right now about a promising show on Cartoon Network: Storm Hawks. Did anyone else see the pilot for it? It felt like they made a show out of an mmorpg to me. Very exciting in a leveling up, multi-racial, excellent transforming vehicle way. Plus I just love the characters so much, especially Finn who I totally identify with.

Credits
    I'm not watching CN anymore.

But when I was I really liked "The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest" and "Dexter's Lab"

When I was a kid I loved Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles and Galaxy Rangers. Also liked He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.

Good times

Credits
    I currently download and watch the Naruto anime every week. I'm talking about the Japanese version with subtitles, not the American.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    Downloading whole Justice League and now BDrip of Ultimate Avangers. So much looking forward to it!!
    (and of course I watch Simpsons, Futurama....) Sometimes I switch on our Anime channel (Aplus, I believe neighbours have it too), where I love to watch again and again and again Yu yu Hakusho
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    I don't watch CN anymore, although there were several on there that I did watch. I do kinda watch Spongebob when nothing else is on, and occassionally I like The Fairly Odd Parents (is that still in production). And I also like Kim Possible.

Oh, how could I forget, I am a huge fan of VeggieTales. I assume that qualifies.

Of cartoons that are no longer produced, I am a big fan of Batman: The Animated Series and most of it's spinoffs (Batman: Gotham Knights, Batman Beyond, and Justice League, although not so much the Superman cartoon). I also have the first two volumes of Animaniacs on DVD and am looking forward to the next two volumes.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    Oh yeah, of cartoons no longer produced, I'd have to say Earthworm Jim was awesome.

Credits
    I was born in 1980 so I love most of the great 80's and early 90's cartoons.

As for whats on now....South Park. After the seasons 5-9 were not great seasons 10-11 are back to the best.

Top 5

Dogtanian
    Around the World with Willy Fog
    Prince Valiant
    Pirates of Dark Water
    The Raccoons

Honourable mentions

Thundercats
    Dungeons and Dragons
    Biker Mice from Mars
    Defenders of the Earth
    He-Man

Credits

Post TV cartoons

I remember Galaxy Rangers. I liked it.

Do any of you remember a French (?, I am not sure) cartoon about two cats that was partially computer animated? It was not very old.

When you say He-Man, are you talking about the old or the new cartoon? I liked the first one. I have never seen the new.

Credits
    Invader ZIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs DVD House boxset*
    "There's waffle in em!"
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcc View Post
    I remember Galaxy Rangers.When you say He-Man, are you talking about the old or the new cartoon? I liked the first one. I have never seen the new.
    Old one.

I now remember that I also liked Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs When I played with my cousins I was always the Saber Rider

Credits

Post TV cartoons

I remember Saber Rider too, of course. I liked it too.

Other TV cartoons:

Ren and Stimpy
    Gobots
    Transformers

Credits
    I liked Transformers, as well as G.I. Joe, He-Man, Voltron, and M.A.S.K.

And, of course, I have always liked the Looney Tunes.

Credits
    wow... i must be old ... i remember all those old cartoons but remember that most of them i didn't like as i was 'older' at the time and starting to move away from cartoons. i really didnt get back into cartoons until my son was born. right now he currently loves the 80s Transformers (G1-G3 i believe), TMNT and Dora/Diego.

me...i grew up on Battle of the Planets, Starblazers, the Banana Splits, Tom n Jerry and a few others my old mind cant think of.
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    hey, lol, I grew up on Tom and Jerry too but aint that old

From my childhood I remember Smurfs, Those disneys Ducks (whats the name? ....), Chip and Deil (/Dail?) and Baloo (that bear with plane ; ))

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    hey, lol, I grew up on Tom and Jerry too but aint that old

From my childhood I remember Smurfs, Those disneys Ducks (whats the name? ....), Chip and Deil (/Dail?) and Baloo (that bear with plane ; ))
    Actually, Tom and Jerry have been around since the 1940s, so in that sense, they are old. But I think they are still making some episodes.

The Disney Ducks... I think you are referring to "Ducktales" with the duck that had the huge money vault. The other cartoons are "Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers" and "Tailspin".

I used to watch those, but I wasn't a huge fan of them. I was a fan of "Darkwing Duck", though. ("Let's get dangerous!") I also like Gargoyles.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast