Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Talking Numerous big films to be "sneaked" at Comic-Con

From SCIFIwire (what a list! )

Organizers of Comic-Con International on June 5 unveiled a partial list of films it will sneak when the convention opens in San Diego July 26-29.

The partial list includes Alien vs. Predator 2: No Peace on Earth; American Gangster; Babylon AD; Balls of Fury; Beowulf; The Bourne Ultimatum; Coraline; Fred Claus; Get Smart; The Golden Compass; Hellboy 2: The Golden Army; I Am Legend; The Incredible Hulk; Indiana Jones 4; Invasion; Iron Man; National Treasure 2; Resident Evil: Extinction; Speed Racer; The Strangers; Stardust; Star Trek XI; Sunshine; Sweeney Todd; 30 Days of Night; Trick 'r Treat; Wanted; Where the Wild Things Are; and White Out.

In addition, the convention will also feature the TV series Heroes, Lost, Battlestar Galactica and others.
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

Credits
    Holy jebus that's the best line up I've seen in a while.

Credits
    They're also going to try to reveal the actress for the new Supergirl character for next season's Smallville.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    From SCIFIwire -- FOX drops out of comic-con

Twentieth Century Fox pulled out of Comic-Con International on July 18, a week before the San Diego convention, and has canceled its star- and filmmaker-studded panels, saying clips from its slate of effects-heavy films just aren't ready, the Los Angeles Times reported.

The studio previously announced plans to promote its movies during a panel on July 27 in the main hall.

Fox movies pulled from the schedule are Jumper, directed by Doug Liman and starring Hayden Christensen; directors Colin and Greg Strause's update to the popular Aliens vs. Predator franchise; the Vin Diesel action film Babylon A.D.; and Hitman, starring Timothy Olyphant, based on the wildly popular video game of the same name.

The last-minute cancellation is something of an upset as the major Hollywood film studios and their requisite genre divisions have increasingly made the annual trek to Comic-Con to launch and tease eagerly anticipated films and franchises, the newspaper reported.

The studio had also planned to tease Fox-Walden's The Dark Is Rising and City of Ember.

Comic-Con runs from July 25-29 in San Diego.

Credits
    Too bad about Fox leaving, some of those movies looked interesting. Especially AvP2. I don't know what Babylon A.D. is though.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by wirm View Post
    I don't know what Babylon A.D. is though.
    Check here: http://www.movie-list.com/forum/show...hlight=Babylon

Credits
    damn! i need to get myself to this!