Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Red face WOW!! I DIDN'T Know Russian Women were so beautiful !!

The Only Russian Women I'd ever seen are Anna Kournikova and Maria Sharapova but according to Anna, she said she's just an ordinary Russian girl and there are other girls even more beautiful than her in Russia.

Maybe I am just an Ignorant American brainwashed by the Cold War;

when I think of Russian Women, I always visualize the short, overweight, old, ugly Russian Matriarch woman you see in the Propaganda Films.

Check this out:

http://russianwomen.wordpress.com/20...-russian-girl/

Ton of photos of Beautiful Russian Women here and they are just ordinary girls, not Actresses or Supermodels:

http://russianwomen.wordpress.com/images/

Credits
    You must be overlooking the fact that Russia is the largest country in the world geographically speaking, and the 9th largest country by population.

Just as in the U.S. (where you can find a lot of very pretty women who aren't actresses or supermodels, and a lot of women who aren't very attractive), when you are dealing with a population of 140 million+ people, you will find plenty of people on both sides of the spectrum.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

j7wild Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by corfy View Post

Just as in the U.S. (where you can find a lot of very pretty women who aren't actresses or supermodels, and a lot of women who aren't very attractive), when you are dealing with a population of 140 million+ people, you will find plenty of people on both sides of the spectrum.
    yeah but these Russian Women look more down to earth, wholesome and not so stuck up like most American Women.

Also look at the 3 girls in this set:

http://russianwomen.wordpress.com/20...sts-photos-27/

I don't see too many American women nowadays when I am at the store or out and about wearing dresses; they all wear pants now.

The few who wear dresses I've seen here are wearing miniskirts and looking more like a Hooker and these Russian girls look so natural and wholesome and feminine in their dresses, not Slutty!!

plus they all seem to have a glow on them!!

Credits

Post Countries with most beautiful women...

Interesting j7wild. If you want to see some of my comments on the subject of "countries with the most beautiful women", you can go here...

Credits
    i have a russian friend and she is absolutely gorgeous!

Credits
    I don't think they're prettier than any other group on average. Many of the girls on that site are very pretty but I know just as many girls of that caliber in NYC.

The main problems with, for example, American girls is that they: wear too much makeup, dress slutty and not classy, have too many tattoos and body piercings, are not very active and thus are overweight, and believe too much in inner beauty.

That being said I grew up in an Irish neighborhood and can't really say there's been a shortage of great looking girls here. Any time I leave NY to go skiing or kayaking there's always stunning girls there who are also perfectly sculpted and fit.

Not to sound racist but another thing is that not all the girls we look at are 'our type'. If you like white girls then basically 100% of russian girls are already your type in one way, then you only have to choose between other qualities. In the US however only some percentage of girls are white or whatever so fewer girls would fall into your desired category.

Just as many russian girls are feminist bitches as in the US, it's just that you don't meet as many so you don't realize it.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase Windu View Post
    I've known Russian women were hot, or at least a lot of them, for a long time. It's a pretty nice secret the Russians have going. The Russian men want you to think that Russian women are ugly so they can keep them for themselves.
    lol, it seems an intelligent thing what the Russian men do

Credits
    you've got it buddy! there are many gorgeous Russian girls out there!

j7wild Guest
    I wish I read Russian:

http://miss2007.nuclear.ru/

Credits
    Wow! I had always wondered about possibly visiting Russia someday. This certainly adds fuel to the fire.

Credits
    I don't find most of those women attractive.