I know that many people loved the Matrix Trilogy just as it ended in The Matrix Revolutions; but there are also many who wished that it would continue on. I’m one of the latter. I saw a whole new level where it could go. So, with much persistence I wrote another episode called Matrix 4-The Super Matrix.

This is a completely new extension of the Matrix Trilogy and a bit of a mind bender, if I do say so myself. The story paints a picture of what might have happened before The Matrix and after The Matrix Revolutions; sort of a prequel/sequel, I guess. You can download the 75 page screenplay at thesupermatrix.com. If you read it, please come back here and let me know what you think. I'm interested in any and all input.

And for those of you who've read my previous story, Matrix Rememory (at matrixrememory.com), yes...many of the ideas have carried over into Matrix 4-The Super Matrix and the previous story's mysteries are revealed, but this is not a direct continuation from that story. Instead, Matrix 4-The Super Matrix picks up directly where Matrix Revolutions ended. Hopefully, it has the potential to be made into a fourth movie, the gods (i.e. The Wachowski Brothers) willing.

Please let me know what you think. Thanks and happy reading. PD Wood

PS: I hope this post is appropriate for this area; if not, please let me know.