Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Matrix 4-The Super Matrix-A New Episode that Expands the Matrix Trilogy (fan script)

I know that many people loved the Matrix Trilogy just as it ended in The Matrix Revolutions; but there are also many who wished that it would continue on. I’m one of the latter. I saw a whole new level where it could go. So, with much persistence I wrote another episode called Matrix 4-The Super Matrix.

This is a completely new extension of the Matrix Trilogy and a bit of a mind bender, if I do say so myself. The story paints a picture of what might have happened before The Matrix and after The Matrix Revolutions; sort of a prequel/sequel, I guess. You can download the 75 page screenplay at thesupermatrix.com. If you read it, please come back here and let me know what you think. I'm interested in any and all input.

And for those of you who've read my previous story, Matrix Rememory (at matrixrememory.com), yes...many of the ideas have carried over into Matrix 4-The Super Matrix and the previous story's mysteries are revealed, but this is not a direct continuation from that story. Instead, Matrix 4-The Super Matrix picks up directly where Matrix Revolutions ended. Hopefully, it has the potential to be made into a fourth movie, the gods (i.e. The Wachowski Brothers) willing.

Please let me know what you think. Thanks and happy reading. PD Wood

PS: I hope this post is appropriate for this area; if not, please let me know.

Credits
    just a note: This is completely a fan-made story n nothing official.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    If the movie was ever made, I would watch it.

Credits
    Joey06,

Just curious...if you read it, what did you think of it?

Thanks, PD Wood

Credits

Matrix 4

Just wanted to ask:

Does anyone have any ideas about how I could best pitch this to Joel Silver or Warner Brothers? Perhaps a forth episode could be made. Thanks, PD Wood

Credits
    Here's a few choice reader comments that have been left on my website about the script. Maybe they'll tweak your interest.

Actual reader comment: " i was quite satisfied by the way the Trilogy ended. And i could not imagine watching another sequel even if it was created by the Wachowski brothers themselves. So when i came across your site, it was with a kinda vengeance that i downloaded the pdf (script)....but no sooner had i gone thru the first 5 pages, i have to admit that i was hooked. " Tinu

Another actual reader comment: " As I got half way through, I was expecting to be let down, patiently waiting to pounce on any flaw I could find, but it didn't happen. I was simply blown away to the end. " Corry

This was actually near perfection for me. To be one hundred percent honest... I cannot see how any director would turn down this amazing potential. I can only hope something of such quality gets the attention it deserves. Aiden

PD Wood

j7wild Guest
    first you need to go to here and get a membership and register your script before you submit it to WB and Joel Silver (which will take quite a few attempts because you have no previous screenwriting record) using a reputable agent:

http://www.wga.org/

that site should give you all the info on how to get a script submitted, paid and turn into a movie

Credits
    j7wild,

Thanks for the tip. I'll definitely look into it. Did you read the script?

PD Wood

Credits
    For interested readers,

I've finally got a high profile Hollywood actor reading this script. Could be a foot in the door. Who knows.

PD Wood

Credits
    i would def watchit

Credits
    I wouldn't mind seeing it myself.

Credits
    Note: The Hollywood possibility has stalled but a graphic novel is being considered by a publishing company. The next best thing to a movie, I guess. Could be very cool.

Credits
    Well with all the graphic novels being made to movies,this one could be next.

Credits
    I'm hoping.