Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Tron Legacy

Credits

Tron Legacy

Source

Director Joseph Kosinski's resume continues to grow according to the Hollywood Reporter. Just last month, Warner Bros hired on the director to lead the upcoming remake of LOGAN'S RUN. Now, the trade is reporting he has also signed on the dotted line for TRON by Disney. At one time, this project was believed to be a remake of the 1982 cult classic but Disney is describing this as "the next chapter". Perhaps, Disney will clarify a bit more since the title for this project is still called "Tron". Steven Lisberger, who co-wrote and directed the original film, will help produce this next installment in the series. He's also working on another femme styled film set in the universe, SOUL CODE, which was spawned at a Tron convention while meeting freelance journalist Jessica Chobot. Sean Bailey will also be helping as producer via Live Planet productions.
    Clark Kent is who I am. Superman is what I can do.

Credits

Talking

For anyone interested, here are 70 Hires caps which appear to be from the Teaser, enjoy

Source /Film

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post
    For anyone interested, here are 70 Hires caps which appear to be from the Teaser, enjoy

Source /Film
    nice find. would like to click on my "thanks" button but it is not here ....
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by redbear View Post
    nice find. would like to click on my "thanks" button but it is not here ....
    That's because I posted in the proper thread "Movie News" instead of the "Trailer News". Your Thanks is very much appreciated.

Credits
    http://www.heatvisionblog.com/2010/0...the-works.html

“Tron Legacy” isn’t due until December, but Disney already is putting a sequel on its monorail track.

Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz, the “Lost” writers/executive producers who worked on “Legacy,” have begun writing a sequel to the studio’s sci-fi tentpole.

No details have been released because it is so early in the process. Notwithstanding the question of whether the movie will be a hit, other topics to ponder are whether the sequel will focus on spinoff characters or center on a new adventure set in the “Tron” world. Insiders have suggested that Kitsis and Horowitz are working on a way to round the story into a trilogy.

No deals have been made with “Legacy” director Joseph Kosinski or cast members to return, though options were placed in the original deals, and Disney surely would hope to reunite all the elements if “Legacy” proves to be a hit. Also needing to be figured out is who would produce a sequel. Sean Bailey, a producer on “Legacy,” is now Disney’s president of production.

Still, with Bailey as production head and WME-repped Kitsis and Horowitz writing more “Tron,” Disney seems to be believe in what they have.

Credits
    This is quite odd. Disney has great difficulty making a non animation movie successful...and good for that matter. I like the idea of the original tron though it was not a good movie. I hope this one is better.
    Take a great look at movies coming soon.