Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Friday the 13th Remake

http://www.mania.com/56183.html

The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed what we told you two weeks ago for the FRIDAY THE 13TH remake. Scribes Damian Shannon and Mark Swift (the same duo behind Jason vs. Freddy-2003) have been chosen by New Line and Platinum Dunes to rewrite the script for this remake. These writers were brought on board after the studio rejected a previous draft featuring the mother of Jason, a script draft more accurately written in context to the original film. The studio threw that one out because they wanted Jason at his full size with a mask in the remake, something that didn't take place in the original series until the 3rd film.

The new writers will insure the remake will have Jason fully grown, with a mask, killing in the setting of Crystal Lake. The hope is still to get this project filmed before the impending June 2008 strike
    Clark Kent is who I am. Superman is what I can do.

Credits
    i spent the majority of this past weekend at Screamfest here in Orlando (will write more about that later) ... and this movie was brought up repeatedly by some of the other volunteers... being a huge fan of Fri 13th franchise (yes, some of it was cheesy but i still enjoyed it), i decided to find some more info about it. apparently, a teaser ir rumored to be attached to Saw 5.... the other item i thought was most interesting, was the idea of this remake is a combination remake of the first three F13th films. so you see his mother and how she effects him, where he gets the mask and why...plus the deaths are supposed to be in the double digits.

The Friday 13th remake is released simultaneously around the world on Friday 13th, February 2009.

Young Jason Voorhees is being portrayed by Caleb Guss. Who was resumably picked because he looks a bit weird - good job. Platinum Dunes ays the make-up is “awesome, freaky and true to the original”.

Jason’s mother, Mrs. Pamela Voorhees, will be played by Nana Visitor, from Deep Space Nine.

Amanda Righetti is the star. Righetti’s been knocking about glamorous soaps/dramas like The O.C. for a few years. She’s 25 and in real life is married to a 41 year old. Kinda odd.

The male lead is Jared Padalecki from Supernatural and House Of Wax. He will be appearing complete with motorbike -

"I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    not wanting to add this to my previous post ... WTF is this ??

obviously it is a dumb fan film with elements of F13 in them, but it had the movie list logo in the beginning ?? who is this ' rafaelparker' ?? is someone slandering our good name..?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by redbear View Post
    not wanting to add this to my previous post ... WTF is this ??

obviously it is a dumb fan film with elements of F13 in them, but it had the movie list logo in the beginning ?? who is this ' rafaelparker' ?? is someone slandering our good name..?

I hate morons who think they can get attention by promoting their so called skills, simply by adding a well known logo to their crap !!!!
    Probably a lack of attention as a child due to lack of breast feeding...........

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Actually looks like it won't be too bad of a film.