Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Talking The Victoria's Secret Supermodels are Coming Again!!

The Victoria's Secret Supermodels are Coming Again!!
    The Victoria's Secret Supermodels are Coming Again!!

There's a magical time that comes every year at this time. No, it's not Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or even Boxing Day. It's the Victoria's Secret Runway Show, and it's the best damn thing ever.

The world's most beautiful women slip into something a little more comfortable: their trademark lingerie and stiletto heels, walking down a catwalk for all the world to see!!

And like every year at this time, the magical Victoria's Secret Supermodels (Adriana Lima, Karolina Kurkova, Alessandra Ambrosio, Izabel Goulart, Heidi Klum, Miranda Kerr, Selita Ebanks, Doutzen Kroes, Marissa Miller and 18 more of the World's Sexiest Supermodels) hop on their magical airplane

L-R: Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Karolina Kurkova, Miranda Kerr, Selita Ebanks, Izabel Goulart

and bring Cheer and Joy to good and bad little boys around the world.

Alfred Haber Distribution, Inc. (AHDI) has completed new international broadcast sales for the 2007 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.

The one-hour special has been licensed to Televisa in Mexico, CanWest Global in Canada, Network Ten in Australia, Turner in Latin America, Telad in Israel, STAR in Southeast Asia, SBS in Belgium, TV2 in Denmark and ITC in Iceland.

This marks the third consecutive year that AHDI has been the exclusive international distributor of the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. This year’s edition will be taped at the Kodak Theater on November 15 and broadcast on CBS on December 4. The show will be highlighted by the performance from the Spice Girls in their reunion television debut, and by the Grammy Award-winning recording artists Kanye West and Seal. The fashion show will also feature model profiles, behind-the-scenes looks at the world of Victoria’s Secret and a special tribute to Heidi Klum.
    Virgin America, the next generation airline today announced that it will partner with Victoria’s Secret as the official “Airline of the Angels” for the 2007 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. On Nov. 12, one of Virgin America’s brand new planes will be named in honor of Victoria’s Secret and will fly 27 Victoria’s Secret supermodels from New York to Los Angeles for the lingerie giant’s annual fashion show.

This is a partnership made in heaven: some of the most beautiful women in the world flying one of the sexiest planes in the skies,” said Charles Ogilvie, Director of Inflight Entertainment and Partnerships at Virgin America. “We can’t wait for the supermodels to practice for their runway show in the aisles under our mood-lighting, chat with each other via our instant message system, grab a drink from the mini-bar or watch one of our 25 movies on demand inflight.”

After touching down in Los Angeles on Nov. 12, the Victoria’s Secret Angels will name their own Virgin America plane and officially kick off this year’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show with a press conference on the tarmac at Los Angeles International Airport. The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show will tape at the Kodak Theater on Nov. 15 and will be broadcast Tuesday, Dec. 4 (10:00 PM ET/PT), on the CBS television network

As the official “Airline of the Angels,” Virgin America and Victoria’s Secret will also host the first ever in-flight supermodel PJ party on a Virgin America flight from New York to Los Angeles this November. Lucky guests will get to fly in style with the Victoria’s Secret supermodels and check out the latest VS PJ fashions at 35,000 feet. The in-flight PJ party will be one of three exclusive PJ parties hosted by Victoria’s Secret this holiday season.”
    Last edited by j7wild; 11-13-2007 at 11:24 AM.

j7wild Guest

Smile

Heidi Klum and other Victoria's Secret angels flew on a Virgin America flight from New York to Los Angeles for the big Victoria's Secret Fashion Show at Hollywood's Kodak Theatre on November 15, 2007.

The show will air on December 4 on CBS.

New Images added including HQ version:

j7wild Guest

Smile

j7wild Guest

Smile

j7wild Guest

Smile

Can you name them all in this Huge Group Photo?

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Chicks?

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir01 View Post
    Chicks?
    you didn't even try!!

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    you didn't even try!!

No. I prefer other type of beauty.

j7wild Guest

Smile

The Victoria's Secret Angels Receive the Hollywood Award of Excellence on Nov 13:

j7wild Guest

Smile

j7wild Guest

Smile

j7wild Guest

Smile