Thanks Thanks:  0
    Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits

Talking The Boys from Brazil remake (dir. Brett Ratner, with Sir Ian McKellen)

It's new information from Camerimage Festival 2007 in Poland, where Brett Ratner is the president of the Jury.

In the remake of "The Boys from Brazil" IMDB he want Sir Ian McKellen (Ezra Lieberman part, previously played by Laurence Olivier).

Credits
    he wants, or he has? there´s thiny line of difference between that
    imo McKellen is one of the best actors ... Ratner doesnt deserve him
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    he wants, or he has? there´s thiny line of difference between that
    imo McKellen is one of the best actors ... Ratner doesnt deserve him
    Once in the chat, he said that he wants, then he said that Sir Ian will play. I think they know each other well from the X-Men. The Last Stand set, and Sir Ian will play. And Yes mcKellen is one of the best actors and No - Ratner does deserve him.

Credits
    Really? For what? For the most annoying trilogy (Rush Hour), or for destroying the most potential trilogy ever (X-men)? .... I just cant pick side in that one ...

Credits
    I don't know Rush Hour, didn't watch any of three (must see third because of Polanski), but my wife like The Family Man, and I like Red Dragon. And that's a lot for me