Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Cloverfield

Credits

Cloverfield

Who is going to see it?!! I can't wait to see it tonight! You have to see this quick clip of the Statue of Liberty being destroyed.

http://www.maxim.com/Entertainment/M...x?src=dx18:mtd

Credits
    I saw it today -- and was disappointed to say the least. Sure it had good suspense, good action, but many of the "character development" scenes went on waaaaaay to long! The movie could have easily started at the moment the character of Rob says "Was there a tape in there?..." It occurs about 10-15 min into the movie, and would have NO impact on the story to start the film there. Definitely see this movie on the big screen, with good projection, but don't waste your money on an evening showing, see it during the day. There was actually a few moments when I was close to falling asleep!
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

Credits
    I love Abrams to bits after watching Alias but come on. I did not like this movie at all. It was way too slow. I was expecting the viewers of the tape to fast forward all the walkin n talkin to find out more about the creatures.

Overall, I must say I enjoyed Godzilla ALOT more even tho it was a crappy movie.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Saw it yesterday and posted in the recently seen thread. I really enjoyed, more then I thought I might. There was one guy who did walk out and didn't return, haven't seen that in awhile.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.