... Paris Hilton's Lesbian Make-Out

According to Us Magazine, Paris Hilton and Elisha Cuthbert were seen making out at a New York nightclub.

Now, I knew Paris Hilton was a total skank, but who knew Elisha Cuthbert was a lesbian? Actually, that kind of makes sense. Have you seen her new haircut?

Elisha at Miami Beach for New Year's, December 31st, 2007

Paris Hilton and actress Elisha Cuthbert were "all over each other and making out" at New York's Tenjune club Tuesday night, a source tells Usmagazine.com.

"Who knew?" says the source of the unlikely pairing.

Hilton, 26, and Cuthbert, 25, didn't arrive at Tenjune together. Hilton was there for a birthday party and was seen dancing on banquets. "It's Paris," says the source. "She loves putting on a show."
Okay, I'm not sure whether to be totally repulsed by this story, or totally turned on. I mean the thought of Super-Hottie Elisha Cuthbert getting it on, girl-girl style, well that's pretty much the stuff male fantasies are made of. On the other hand, having Elisha being infected with Paris-ites is pretty nasty. Though I'm pretty sure if given the opportunity to get between Elisha Cuthbert and Paris, I'll go for it and I just make sure I've had all my shots first.

Anyway, here are some recycled Paris Hilton and Elisha Cuthbert bikini pictures, and I let y'all use your own imagination so you can decide if they will look good making out together;

because, why not?