Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Yojimbo Fan-made Trailer

Hi guys,

I don't know if I'm overstepping my bounds here, but I thought some of you might like to see my newly done Fan trailer. I figured it's a new trailer...and this is trailer news...so why not spread the info!

It took me a few hours to get the clips together, another few hours on and off to complete the trailer, and some other time messing around with Photoshop. Here is the end effect. And it's in Quicktime too!!! :yum:

Download - Yojimbo - Dan Style - In Glorious Quicktime

I basically wanted to "Modernize" the look and feel for this trailer. I was thinking...how would they try to market this film today, and voila! The first bit is all neo-MTV like...and then it starts hitting hard after the main introduction! Tell me what you think guys! Your comments are what keeps me going on!
    --Dan

Credits
    looks great

but I find it Hilarious, maybe because it seems funny to have old movies have this kind of a modern trailer.. but still a very well made fan trailer
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    cant u post direct links? easier that way =)
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    Hey Gaumont....actually, no

My friend who runs FMT.com doesn't support direct-linking (you wouldn't believe how much Bandwith was being sucked out from under him. If it was possible, then I would've just given you the direct link...but that's not an issue anymore.

--Dan

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Lightbulb direct link

on http://fanmadetrailers.com/trailers/...php?detail=271
    just click "High Quality 9.6 megs" with right mouse, use option "Copy Shortcut" & then put that link in GetRight or familiar manager program. the result is: 271.mov (9.4 MB)

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT