Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Trouble with the Forum - flash-related crashes

Sorry folks. Once again I hate to be the one who states about a problem. But here's what's been troubling to me:

Since yesterday I've been having trouble with the Forum. If I access several 'pages'* within the same browser window (eg. Main forum -> Trailer News forum -> do a search -> search forum -> superhero movie thread), about 3 steps away (eg in the example above it will crash when the search result appears) my browser would crash.

If not, if I used the scroll bar on the right in my broswer window to scroll up/down the page, it would also crash.

It happens with both IE (6.0.2800.1106) and Netscape (7.1) broswers (No I don't use Firefox). It probably has something to do with some Flas component(s), since when Netscape crashes it would ask me to install Flash (I don't have Flash installed on my Netscape browser. Mind you, I do with IE).

Not sure if it's a broswer thing, or a flash thing. But it keeps crashing, that's for sure.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

j7wild Guest
    It doesn't crash for me and it used to when I had IE 6.0 on my PC;

but I now use Firefox 2.0 with No Script Enabled and I'm only allowing 1 out of 6 scripts plus 4 Java Flash Plugin on this site;

see screenshot: