Credits

Holy S__T!! I aint gonna drive fast anymore

Check out those vids on this site!
    http://www.novinky.cz/clanek/136635-...silnicich.html
    Now thats cruel!
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Cruel indeed, but like movies a little over dramatized.
    Dont take me wrong, I do not totally disagree with the results, but my motto has always been "Speed does'nt kill, stupidity does".

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    yeah, thats very true

Credits
    Speed does kill. Any one who says differently needs to open up a physics book and read what inertia is, and do it fast, before they kill someone.

It dosent need to be your fault that an incident starts, but if something happen, your speed will kill ppl.

There is a huge stupidity around speeding (and inertia). Ppl dont understand the extra amount of energy that a couple of extra miles per hours does.

Personally i think that if u get caught speeding u should loose your licence for good. The potential danger in having a 2000 pound car at too high speeds is huge. And anyone who dont respect his/her fellow human beings lives, shouldnt be allowed to drive. Same goes for drunk driving. If u get caught once, no more licence.
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits

Talking

Actually, according to physics speed is not the killer, it's the sudden stop that kills you.....
    Everybody should be concious of the unwritten rule of weight, anything that weights more than you rules and you dont mess with it

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post
    Cruel indeed, but like movies a little over dramatized.
    Dont take me wrong, I do not totally disagree with the results, but my motto has always been "Speed does'nt kill, stupidity does".
    agreed. the driver made a wrong decision. he should have just ran over the dog.

Quote Originally Posted by the Autobahn
    The overall safety record of autobahns is generally better than other European motorways, and motorways are considered safer than other road types and, despite the high traffic density, comparably low. A 2005 study by the German Federal Interior Ministry (Bundesministerium des Innern) indicated that motorway sections with unrestricted speed have the same accident record as sections with speed limits. The only identifiable source of traffic risks in connection with speeding have been high-powered, light trucks that came up within the last 15 years and as they are used by courier services (e.g. Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and trucks alike). Over the years they were only capable of speeds comparable to heavy duty trucks, but since manufacturers began to build in significantly more powerful engines they attain speeds of up to 180 km/h. This led to a significant portion of fatal accidents being caused by such vehicles[citation needed][5] due to the driver overestimating his or the cars ability to cope with sudden and heavy braking, side-winds, etc.
    as taken from the Wikipedia article.

im 39 and have been driving for over 20 years with no accidents and only one speeding ticket that i got when i was 22 (17years ago - doing 35 in a 25MPH zone) - speed does kill, but only at the hands of someone who doesn't know what they are doing.
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson