Thanks Thanks:  6
    Credits

Red face Irina Palm (Marianne Faithfull / Miki Manojlovic)

The Film
    Middle-aged Maggie must find a way to get enough money for her grandson’s lifesaving medical treatment. With all financial resources exhausted, Maggie tries her best to lift the dwindling hopes of her only son Tom and his wife Sarah. When a “Hostess Wanted” sign catches her eye, Maggie naively stumbles into a city sex club. The true job description is quite a surprise for the respectable, middle-class widow, even if she isn’t a prude. But unskilled Maggie accepts this as her fastest way to urgently needed cash and her very last option, having already sold her own home to pay for little Olly’s hospital bills. Shy Maggie has a rough start at “Sexy World,” more than just a train ride from her conservative suburb. Wisecracking colleague Luisa shows her the ropes and the two women strike a friendship. Tough guy owner Miki, a real ladies’ man, reveals a soft spot for dutiful Maggie, and transforms her into the much-in-demand and lucrative “Irina Palm.” Maggie’s double life quickly attracts the attention of her gossipy neighbors’ prying eyes. The headstrong woman remains steadfastly discreet, keeping the money’s origins secret from even her own suspicious son. But discovery is inevitable and Maggie must confront provincial hypocrisy’s ugly face, as well as question her own morals. As she holds her head high, gracious Maggie just might find more than family love.

The Official Site
    Irina Palm

IMDB
    Irina Palm

The Trailer(s)

Teaser 1 *** (FLV)
    Teaser 2 *** (FLV)
    Trailer ***** (FLV)

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Trailer link not working. Try this (hi-res, 7.61MB):
    http://www.irinapalm-themovie.com/vi...ailer_hdef.flv

Credits
    Thanks for the correction, I must have missed checking this one prior to posting