Credits

Kira Plastinina US Launch Party [June 20, 2008]

Credits

Credits

Credits

Hollywood [July 11, 2008]

Credits

Credits
    Myrdrinn images are of a bit less quality than j7wild ones... Like grainy... Why? Do you modify them in any way with some software, Myrdrinn?

j7wild Guest

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jmcc View Post
    Myrdrinn images are of a bit less quality than j7wild ones... Like grainy... Why? Do you modify them in any way with some software, Myrdrinn?
    I think they are small images to start with and on some other GG type forums, they won't let you post images smaller than 1400x1000, etc

so some people take the small images and blow them up with software or a scanner and try to pass them on as HQ images.

I don't think Myrdrinn did it to these images; they probably were like that already from wherever he found them at.

-----------------------------------------

that looks so inviting I just want to dive right in head first!!

(I'm talking about the pool, you perverts, HONEST!!)

j7wild Guest

Cool

Credits
    I believe you are right j7wild but the point is that all the images I have seen here from Myrdrinn are in that condition and, sorry, I don't like it. I think that if someone will publish on this section of the forum with the intensity that Myrdrinn is doing it, then it will be appreciated only if the user publish quality material, not that.

This babes section of the forum is so active and the main forum is about a topic barely related with this than, to make this work, a quality standard should be applied (unless you are going to publish old images, or difficult to find ones, and so on).

One of the things I have always enjoyed from j7wild posts is the quality of his materials. Lots of his images are high (and sometimes very high) quality photographs that looks untouched, that apparently comes directly from the digital camera that took them.

I would like to make a call to people to try to maintain a high quality standard on this babes section of the forum, as long as it is posible, to make it worth

For example, there were an user here (I believe that he is not active now, or not frequently) that used to post images in qualities even better than those from j7wild... I'm not sure of his name, but all the things he published were great... Take him as an example of what this section of the forum should be... (I will search for his username later)...

Thanks a lot for your attention and sorry for this long comment...

Credits
    The name of the user I'm talking about is carpediem... Check his photo messages and you will see quality

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by jmcc View Post
    The name of the user I'm talking about is carpediem... Check his photo messages and you will see quality
    I did a search for threads started by Carpediem and found 10 GG threads he started but the images no longer show!!

Credits
    lol... I will try to find pictures from him on my PC, in the upcoming days, to post them. Unfortunately, I believe that I didn't downloaded all those 10 threads...

j7wild Guest

j7wild Guest

Smile

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast