j7wild Guest

Smile

j7wild Guest

Cool

Audrina and Heidi Montag at the T-Mobile Event

Credits

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by jmcc View Post
    Myrdrinn images are of a bit less quality than j7wild ones... Like grainy... Why? Do you modify them in any way with some software, Myrdrinn?
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcc View Post
    I believe you are right j7wild but the point is that all the images I have seen here from Myrdrinn are in that condition and, sorry, I don't like it. I think that if someone will publish on this section of the forum with the intensity that Myrdrinn is doing it, then it will be appreciated only if the user publish quality material, not that.

This babes section of the forum is so active and the main forum is about a topic barely related with this than, to make this work, a quality standard should be applied (unless you are going to publish old images, or difficult to find ones, and so on).

One of the things I have always enjoyed from j7wild posts is the quality of his materials. Lots of his images are high (and sometimes very high) quality photographs that looks untouched, that apparently comes directly from the digital camera that took them.

I would like to make a call to people to try to maintain a high quality standard on this babes section of the forum, as long as it is posible, to make it worth

For example, there were an user here (I believe that he is not active now, or not frequently) that used to post images in qualities even better than those from j7wild... I'm not sure of his name, but all the things he published were great... Take him as an example of what this section of the forum should be... (I will search for his username later)...

Thanks a lot for your attention and sorry for this long comment...

I'd wish to start this comment saying that it's a pleasure to belong to this nice board (actually that was the case before reading the "friendly and hospitable welcome message" of this gentleman about my posts), but now I'm pretty sure that when I decided to start posting here I made a BIG mistake. Today I spent 3 hours preparing very nice and recent material for share it with all of you.
    Sadly when I made a search of my recent posts as I use to do in all the boards where I belong before posting,I found the most disagreeable and ungrateful comments that I've read in the 5 years that I have in this activity; looks like that this person doesn't know the time and work that is needed to collect, prepare, edit and post all the material that I uploaded to your board recently, but that isn't possible in a veteran member like him, so the message is clear like crystal for me: Go Away Myrdrinn, you presence here disturbs me.
    The board members that have seen my posts and opened the pics that I've posted will note that your friend is wrong an his acusations are incorrect and unfair, besides than absolutely insulting, so I don't wan to bother you with long speeches, as my new friend is from Venezuela, I'll send him a PM in spanish, which is our native language, with all my thanks and regards. Excluding this day, I've enjoyed all the time spent at your board, thanks for all and Good-Bye gentlemen.

Myrdrinn.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrdrinn View Post
    I'd wish to start this comment saying that it's a pleasure to belong to this nice board (actually that was the case before reading the "friendly and hospitable welcome message" of this gentleman about my posts), but now I'm pretty sure that when I decided to start posting here I made a BIG mistake. Today I spent 3 hours preparing very nice and recent material for share it with all of you.
    Sadly when I made a search of my recent posts as I use to do in all the boards where I belong before posting,I found the most disagreeable and ungrateful comments that I've read in the 5 years that I have in this activity; looks like that this person doesn't know the time and work that is needed to collect, prepare, edit and post all the material that I uploaded to your board recently, but that isn't possible in a veteran member like him, so the message is clear like crystal for me: Go Away Myrdrinn, you presence here disturbs me.
    The board members that have seen my posts and opened the pics that I've posted will note that your friend is wrong an his acusations are incorrect and unfair, besides than absolutely insulting, so I don't wan to bother you with long speeches, as my new friend is from Venezuela, I'll send him a PM in spanish, which is our native language, with all my thanks and regards. Excluding this day, I've enjoyed all the time spent at your board, thanks for all and Good-Bye gentlemen.

Myrdrinn.
    Myrdrinn, you are very delicate... and strange. Given the kind of messages you have send me via PM I don't know why you have added me as a friend, because you added me today since yesterday you were not between my friends on this forum (and I send you my friendship request long ago).

Even more, you say that I am your "new friend".

As I said on my posts about this matter, your images are of A BIT LESS of the quality than A LOT (NOT ALL) of j7wild's images and I DON'T LIKE IT. I was openning images from your posts and I get tired when I noticed that all the ones I checked were in the same condition: A BIT GRAINY.

What I said was a suggestion: to take carpediem and j7wild work as an example of what you can do here. It was only a comment I can do as a member of this forum. What is your problem with that? You are extremely offended without reason and reacted in a strange way, saying what you want to say, accusing me of being a friend of my friends and, finally, advising me to answer nothing to you.

Now I am checking some of your posts on other threads and it seems that there are good images there, so apparently your work is not as bad as I believed. Excuse me. You know? I have not enough time to be as long as I would like on the babes section of the ML forum, a section I love a lot.

I simply expressed my opinion here: the two users that published best images were carpediem and j7wild, as far as I remember. carpediem was specially good: he published really good, really big images but was active here for a little time and published a few threads. j7wild is only some weeks older than me as a member of the forums and has published a lot, with very good images being common on his posts. I don't know why you get offended because I compared your posts with those of others and also I don't know why you said "don't tell neither your friends nor the mods anything about this [the 5 PMs you send me], to ban me from this forum, because I don't want to be a member of it anymore."

Neither this forum nor me do work like that but frankly I believe that you should be punished for a period of time for such reaction.

You are a member since March 2007 and, after all that time NOW YOU DISCOVER THAT TO BE A MEMBER OF THE FORUMS IS A BIG MISTAKE. Even more, you wrote all that statement, speaking about this VERY NICE FORUM and later talking about me as "this gentleman" and "my new friend"... Well, now I am not sure why I send you that friendship request... And it is a curious thing how you put me appart from the forum describing me as "this gentleman" and so... If you see my profile here, I am friend of other 46 members and you have only one friend, and the person who is your only friend, strangely, is jmcc...

I know I am not a gold boy or a perfect person but certainly people here have some consideration about me...

And you are wrong, Spanish is not my native language.

A very delicate person you are...

Edit: Obviously I know that j7wild takes his images from sources like Celebutopia and so. HE PUBLICLY TOLD US THAT VARIOUS TIMES HERE IN THE FORUMS. Almost everyone here knows that. I am a member of Celebutopia too... between some other similar websites! The images here never were promoted neither as ML exclusives nor as their members' contribution to the babes section...

j7wild Guest

Smile

Audrina in Entrevue Issue #190 of 5-2008 (France)

Last edited by j7wild; 10-10-2008 at 08:11 PM.

j7wild Guest

Smile

j7wild Guest

Smile

j7wild Guest

Cool

j7wild Guest

Cool

Audrina and Lauren Conrad and Heidi Montag - TV Guide 9-2008 (United States)

more Heidi Montag here:

http://www.movie-list.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20329

more Lauren Conrad here:

http://www.movie-list.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22347
    Last edited by j7wild; 10-10-2008 at 08:11 PM.

j7wild Guest

Cool

Audrina at Winston club in Los Angeles, October 9

j7wild Guest

Cool

j7wild Guest

Cool

j7wild Guest

Cool

j7wild Guest

Cool

Audrina in Maxim November 2008