Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Post ML Forum Exclusives

A thread about the trailers posted on the Forum Exclusives section of the ML forum. The main purpose of this thread is to avoid bumps of old/very old threads on that section and, of course, to comment things about the old trailers available there. That's my idea... What do you think about it?

Also I wanted to add the first of such comments but I forget it It's late and I am very tired... I will try to remember it tomorrow...

Thanks

Credits
    What means the letters "SWV" in trailers like Bloodsuckers and Sweden, heaven and hell?

(Image from the Bloodsuckers trailer)

Thanks

Credits
    I don't speak for sm, but that's most likely a watermark of Something Weird Video (DVD distributor of aformentioned titles), where those particular trailers are sourced from.

Credits
    that's correct!

Credits
    Thanks a lot editman and sex maniac

Credits
    I am having some problems with some of the newest trailers in HD from sex maniac... for example, one of the trailers for Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, the 1080p version of Underworld: Evolution and the one for The Transporter have no sound with VLC on openSuSE. I don't have the last version of VLC so maybe that can be the problem but I want to know if someone else is having the problem...

Also other trailers, like 1080p for Immortel (ad vitam) and the 1080p for Men in Black, have little problems with playback: at the beginning, the ML intro does not appear fluidly. Instead it pauses...

I am the only one with these problems?

Thanks for your attention

Credits
    Well I only watch 480p/640x/&below resolution trailers...
    *´¨)
    ¸.~´¸.~*´¨) ¸.~*¨)
    (¸.~´ (¸.~´ `(•.°)~
    My Listology profile

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcc View Post
    I am having some problems with some of the newest trailers in HD from sex maniac... for example, one of the trailers for Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, the 1080p version of Underworld: Evolution and the one for The Transporter have no sound with VLC on openSuSE. I don't have the last version of VLC so maybe that can be the problem but I want to know if someone else is having the problem...

Also other trailers, like 1080p for Immortel (ad vitam) and the 1080p for Men in Black, have little problems with playback: at the beginning, the ML intro does not appear fluidly. Instead it pauses...

I am the only one with these problems?

Thanks for your attention
    I don't have any problems with the trailers you mentioned.
    "The Trasnporter" and "Underworld: Evolution" have both 5.1 audio.

Do you experience similar problems with HD trailers I didn't encode (i.e. "Terminator 2", "Enemy at the Gates", ...) ??

Credits
    Enemy at the Gates has lower sound than other trailers on my computer. Now I don't remember any issues with other trailers.

Where's the HD trailer for Terminator 2 you are talking about?

Thanks for everything

Credits
    Enemy at the Gates has lower sound than other trailers on my computer. Now I don't remember any issues with other trailers.
    Do you have the same problems (I don't mean the audio issue) with the 720p trailers, I've encoded?

Where's the HD trailer for Terminator 2 you are talking about?
    http://movie-list.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24282

Credits
    No, I don't have any problems with 720p trailers appart from the sound thing: for example, Lara Croft: Tomb Raider. I have no sound with this 1080p teaser on my PC.

Also there is at least another 720p trailer with no sound on my machine with VLC but in these cases I use Kaffeine (a media player in Linux) to have it playing with sound.

Credits
    No, I don't have any problems with 720p trailers appart from the sound thing: for example, Lara Croft: Tomb Raider. I have no sound with this 1080p teaser on my PC.

Also there is at least another 720p trailer with no sound on my machine with VLC but in these cases I use Kaffeine (a media player in Linux) to have it playing with sound.
    Per the PM I sent you, the Encodes work fine for me, the problem appears to be local to your machine. The only thing I can suggest is to try to update your players to the latest versions, or try a different one.
    In this case, try the latest QT Player, to narrow down the issues. Dont rule out drivers or hardware either, even conflicting DLL's will give you a headache.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.