Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Movie Remakes

Credits

Movie Remakes

I've been pretty against all of these remakes eg Rocky, Die Hard, Indiana Jones, so many others... It just doesn't make sense to me has Hollywood completely lost all of it's creative abilities? Why can't we make some new classic movies? I donno I just think it's pretty dumb, wondering what everyone else thinks...

Credits
    (They're sequels) /technicality ;-)

Yeah, I can see how that would be annoying. But they do bring in the big $, which in turn, allow studios more freedom to make other films. It's a cycle.

Credits
    i will quote that "Why can't we make some new classic movies? "
    that i will quote and repeat.

see my photos here

Credits
    I refuse to see any of those sequels/remakes whatever. I'd rather sit home on a Friday night reading a book than watch one of those crap movies. Just got into Jodi Picoult and I think they are making a movie out of her book The 10th Circle

Credits
    I have heard that she is a good author my friend told me to read my sisters keeper by her, but I just haven't had the chance to read at all lately.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by PopMeSomeCorn View Post
    I refuse to see any of those sequels/remakes whatever. I'd rather sit home on a Friday night reading a book than watch one of those crap movies. Just got into Jodi Picoult and I think they are making a movie out of her book The 10th Circle
    I heard something about this, It's going to be on Lifetime right? I think that's what I heard somewhere but I'm not totally positive. Anyone have any more info?

Agreed on the remakes, most of them have been so dumb.

Credits

Heres some youtube thing I found about it, apparently it starts at 9 on Lifetime tomorrow. I have a wedding to go to, so I may see how much space my DVR has left on it, may try to throw it on there and catch it sunday during the day

Credits
    I caught the first few minutes of The 10th Circle and it seemed good but I had to get medicine for my little cousin. How was the rest?