Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Whoops!

Credits

Whoops!

j7wild Guest
    all I see is a blank page....

Credits
    personally, i hate when people just post a link in a thread and don't give any type of info about it.

wtf does whoops mean ? and on what scale ?? i mean, its not that hard to copy n paste something from a page and share it here. obviously someone must have liked it enough to post a friggin' link here. give some info ... geez.

/rant

nothing towards you hardkore. just taking advantage of a situation.

Quote Originally Posted by from that stupid link
    BROOMFIELD, Colo. (AP) -- A close encounter between flirtatious strippers and children playing in a golf tournament was the result of "mistiming," golf course officials said Tuesday as they apologized to parents.

The scantily clad women spilled out of a limousine as the youngsters were finishing their game as part of the Gold Crown Junior Golf Association tournament Monday. Tournament officials said they were not warned the strippers would be arriving before the end of the game for children, who ranged in age from 7 to 12.

The women were part of Shotgun Willie's Charity Golf Tournament to benefit breast cancer. The strippers were to serve as caddies to patron's of the strip club. A club manager said there were 144 golfers and 70 caddies.

A woman told KUSA-TV the event drew curious questions from her children, who asked her why the men joining the strippers had water guns and why the women wore only their underwear. KUSA said the woman declined to be identified.

Eagle Trace Golf Course manager Evelyn Koch says the women were forbidden from going topless and that they were just flirting with the men.

"I cannot tell you the girls didn't flash out there but it wasn't a free-for-all," Koch said. She said the Shotgun Willie's crowd and the young golfers had to share the same clubhouse while the children had lunch because their tournament started later than expected.

Still, she said the Broomfield golf course was sorry children were present when the strippers arrived.

Golf course instructor Dustin Moser said some of the strippers "got a little out of control" but that it happened after the children had left.
    no pics. and j7wild, let the page load next time....
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by red bear View Post

no pics. and j7wild, let the page load next time....
    it did and this is what I get:

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    it did and this is what I get:

weird. what browser are you using ?? i use Firefox3 at work and it took awhile to load, but it eventually did come up.

Credits
    Guess I was in a bit of a rush and forgot to copy/paste the article....

I'm still using Firefox 2 and it comes up easy.

j7wild Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by red bear View Post
    weird. what browser are you using ?? i use Firefox3 at work and it took awhile to load, but it eventually did come up.
    Firefox 3.0 but it works with IE Tab.