Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

SuperHero Mania!!!

Major movies involving superheroes are about to hit the screens in 2010 - 2011

SPAWN 2 - 2010
    Starring - Michael Jai White - Spawn
    Directed By - Todd McFarlane
    Todd McFarlane spoke about his involvement with the sequel to his comic book creation Spawn which he produced back in 1997. Though he plans for a 2007 release of a Spawn 2, he does confirm that there will be most definitely be a sequel.

"I'm in the middle of the script and will have to do some rewrites, but I'm hoping by the end of the year, I'll be behind the camera," says McFarlane. "You can do wonderful movies for under $10 million...I've got the money, so I'm going to write it, produce it and direct it."
    Attachment 4554

SNEAK PEEK

At the New York Comic-Con "Spawn" panel, Canadian Todd McFarlane said he is planning a second "Spawn" feature, to be in theatres by 2007.
    "I'm in the middle of the script and will have to do some rewrites, but I'm hoping by the end of the year, I'll be behind the camera," he said.
    "You can do wonderful movies for under $10 million...I've got the money, so I'm going to write it, produce it and direct it."
    McFarlane said that the film will be focused on the character 'Twitch'.
    "Spawn doesn't utter a word in this film...the guy with all the speaking parts is Twitch...
    "I can't do a Spider-Man. I don't have the money. But I can do a gritty, dark, scary, creepy movie."

WONDER WOMEN - 2010
    Sophia Bush - Wonder Women

GREEN LANTERN - 2010

THE FIRST AVENGER: CAPTAIN AMERICA - 2010
    Learnado DiCaprio - Captain America (rumored)

MAN OF STEEL - 2009

GHOST RIDER 2 - 2009
    Nicolas Cage - Ghost Rider

SPIDERMAN 4

THOR - 2010
    Brad Pitt - Thor

DOCTOR STRANGE - 2010

IRON MAN 2 - 2010

Justice League: Mortal (2011)
    Last edited by hitmanjin; 07-25-2008 at 09:13 AM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmanjin View Post
    Major movies involving superheroes are about to hit the screens in 2010 - 2011

SPAWN 2 - 2010
    Starring - Michael Jai White - Spawn
    Directed By - Todd McFarlane
    Todd McFarlane spoke about his involvement with the sequel to his comic book creation Spawn which he produced back in 1997. Though he plans for a 2007 release of a Spawn 2, he does confirm that there will be most definitely be a sequel.

"I'm in the middle of the script and will have to do some rewrites, but I'm hoping by the end of the year, I'll be behind the camera," says McFarlane. "You can do wonderful movies for under $10 million...I've got the money, so I'm going to write it, produce it and direct it."
    Attachment 4554

SNEAK PEEK

At the New York Comic-Con "Spawn" panel, Canadian Todd McFarlane said he is planning a second "Spawn" feature, to be in theatres by 2007.
    "I'm in the middle of the script and will have to do some rewrites, but I'm hoping by the end of the year, I'll be behind the camera," he said.
    "You can do wonderful movies for under $10 million...I've got the money, so I'm going to write it, produce it and direct it."
    McFarlane said that the film will be focused on the character 'Twitch'.
    "Spawn doesn't utter a word in this film...the guy with all the speaking parts is Twitch...
    "I can't do a Spider-Man. I don't have the money. But I can do a gritty, dark, scary, creepy movie."

WONDER WOMEN - 2010
    Sophia Bush - Wonder Women

GREEN LANTERN - 2010

THE FIRST AVENGER: CAPTAIN AMERICA - 2010
    Learnado DiCaprio - Captain America (rumored)

MAN OF STEEL - 2009

GHOST RIDER 2 - 2009
    Nicolas Cage - Ghost Rider

SPIDERMAN 4

THOR - 2010

DOCTOR STRANGE - 2010

IRON MAN 2 - 2010

Justice League: Mortal (2011)
    where did you hear this ?? also, superhero and comic book adaptions have been hitting the screens for the last 8 years. that's a pretty big rock you've been under....
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    Am I missing something, When was this interview with McFarlane? Becuase he keeps saying in theaters by 2007????

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"

Credits
    I haven't heard anything about Ghost Rider 2, I think I was one of the few that liked the first one. I hope they don't ruin Thor though, apparently they were thinking of making it in the type of animation that Beowulf was filmed in.