Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Angelina Jolie as Catwoman?

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/mo...e_new_Catwoman

Angelina Jolie is reportedly being lined up to star as Catwoman in a new movie.

The 33-year-old actress - who gave birth to twins, the fifth and sixth children she raises with partner Brad Pitt, earlier this month - is said to be in final negotiations with studio bosses to play the feline villain who first appeared in the Batman comics.

Angelina has already been approved for the role by Julie Newmar, who played Catwoman in the 'Batman' TV series from 1966 to 1968.

Julie, now 74, said: "Angelina would own the part. My industry friends tell me she has already made enquiries about the role. I can understand how it would pique her interest. Catwoman is Batman's one true love.

"She is tremendously popular with women because she's both a heroine and a villainess."

Since the TV series, other actresses to take on the role of Catwoman include Michelle Pfeiffer in 1992 movie 'Batman Returns', while Halle Berry's portrayal of the villain in 2004 film 'Catwoman' was panned by critics worldwide.

Angelina was recently tipped to be starring in 'The Thomas Crown Affair 2' alongside Pierce Brosnan, but has been ordered by bosses to put on 28lbs for the role.

Credits
    So We don't know if this is a Batman movie or a Catwoman movie????
    I'm hoping for a Nolan Batman Movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"

Credits
    do we really need another one ...??

though, i appreciate the blow to halle berry ... LOL, apparently Hollywood wasnt too impressed with her role either...
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    If they're thinking about including Catwoman in the third one, then sure.

Although I would rather see a new and different villian than in previous Batman films.

Credits
    I also read on yahoo or somewhere that they were consider Johnny Depp as the Riddler and Philip Seymour Hoffman as the Penguin. I guess that would be too much to hope for.