Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Past movies u barely remember....

About 7 years ago (don't know exactly)... I watched a movie on tape which was a new release about some mechanical monster made some scientist goes nuts and starts killing everyone.

I remember that the movie is based all in a building with the ppl trying to get out and the robot killing them all off one by one. I think its a scifi based in like 100 years in the future. When I watched it.. i remember it being like Blade Runner.

The scenes are remember are...
    1. This cop in a elevator and gets crushed when the robot crushs the lift with this sharpe teeth and claws
    2. When it gets outside it jumps off the roof landing on a dude (i think he was black) splattering him
    3. The charactors had very few guns that looked scifi type
    4. The whole movie happens inside a building while its raining outside.
    5. In an canteen area with chairs stacked upside down, the charactors slowly walk through that area.
    6. I'm not exactly sure but there is another monster robot that activites and trys to kill the bad robot.
    7. THe whole robot monsters is about the size of 3 elevator lifts and moves along 4 legs. Its all metal and doesn't have a covering. U can see the exo-skeletion. Its got massive sharp teeth with a smooth kinda long head.
    8. The movie looked like a rip off Aliens.

Anyone can plz help me? I'm going to hire old horror/voilent movies next week and would like to watch this just to remind myself how crappy it was. No stars in it. Its a B grade movie.
    HELP!!!
    Last edited by Kn'thrak; 11-02-2002 at 09:49 AM.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Well I have no clue, so im no help =(
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    Virus?
    Cyborg (1-4)?
    Nemesis (1-4)?

I'm just spitting out names here.
    "They took the sky, but we're still flyin..."

Movieman's DVDanswers.com Review Page

Credits
    i remember watching this movie when i wuz little... i had nightmares for years cuz of it (no joke!)

it wuz about a big rat, bigger than a st. bernard dog, and it lived in this family's home. gosh i wuz so scared of it. i don't even know the name of that movie. i don't care if anybody knows which movie i'm talking about or not cuz i don't know knowing the name of that movie would do me any good.

i remember the very ending of the movie... this rat wuz in the little girl's bedroom and it wuz eating her bed or something. the girl wuz freaking out. so the parents ran up to her door and just froze. the rat looked at the parents and the rat's glazing red eyes just stared at the parents and just sat there not doing anything. then it ran out the window. i think that's what happened- that he just ran away just like that. burrrr
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    Ok, well I remember the titles of these, just nothing that happened in them. I do know I saw them though.

Quick Change
    Dick Tracy
    The Jungle Book
    and Star Trek 5.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    Well.. it look me over a year to find out but the movie I was refering to @ the thread starter was Death Machine. Saw an trailer for this movie while surfing past SciFi channel

Credits
    Happy to help

Credits
    Originally posted by Jake
    Happy to help
    what are you talking about? i'm the one who helped him....