Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Lightbulb Hayao Miyazaki (Spirited Away) to release next film in 3 years

From AnimeNewsNetwork

Director Hayao Miyazaki spoke briefly to reporters after a Sunday press-only showing of his latest movie, Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea, at the Venice International Film Festival. In his remarks, Miyazaki came out strongly in support of traditional animation without the aid of computers. "I think animation is something that needs the pencil, needs man's drawing hand, and that is why I decided to do this work in this way…. I will continue to use my pencil as long as I can," he stated.

The 67-year-old Miyazaki also indicated that he has no plans of retiring, but added that for whatever his next project will be, he plans on utilizing the skills and talent of a younger generation of animators to help him. He has no specific plans for the future, but thinks that the next anime he will oversee is at least three more years in the future, when he will be over 70

Ponyo is one of two anime films from acclaimed directors competing at this year's festival — the second one being Mamoru Oshii's The Sky Crawlers. The Venice festival has already honored Miyazaki once in 2005, when it gave him a Lifetime Achievement Golden Lion award.
    Our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us. - Matthew Mcconaughey - Interstellar

Credits
    excellent news. Tho the quality of movies have gone down since the 80s which contained all the best works, I'm always first in line on any of his movie screenings.

FYI: Nausicaa was my first true movie. I was like 5 or 6 years old when I first saw this movie. Dad rented it out for me @ the video store making it the first action/violent movie I saw. Rented the movie so many times that I destroyed the tape from too much viewing. I still cry today listening & watching the end scene. U can say that movie made me the movie fan I am today. Music n scenes r so powerful. INFACT.... gonna put it on now.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Sorry for asking for this but I have no time to do it by myself... no one has the trailers for the two animes named on the first post, those being presented at the Venice International Film Festival (Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea and The Sky Crawlers)?