Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Exclamation The Golden Globes Admirer Report (updated regularly) !!

Breaking News from the World of the Golden Globes Girls!!

Put down the Red Bull, pull up your blinds, and tell your Call of Duty Guild that you're gonna be offline for awhile.

Natalie Portman is Single Again !!

People reports:

Natalie Portman and her folk-rocker boyfriend Devendra Banhart have broken up. Portman, 27, began dating Banhart, also 27, after starring in his "Carmensita" video, which was shot last March. A short time later, they took their romance public when they were spotting kissing on the streets of New York and over a sushi dinner at Jewel Bako. A fan of Banhart's music, Portman had asked him to donate a track to the charity compilation she curated on iTunes, Big Change: Songs for FINCA. She returned the favor by forgoing her usual fee to appear in the video. "They got together right after the video shoot," a source said at the time."
    Editor's comment:

Devendra Banhart kinda looks like Jesus, except Jesus could do cool stuff like raise you from the dead and put your ear back on when one of your friends cut it off. Banhart wears eyeliner and silk scarves and writes songs about seahorses and butterflies which sounds totally Gay if you asked me. Who knows why Natalie Portman broke up with him, but let's not rule out that he might have stolen her nail polish.

After all, if you were a successful single woman like Natalie, why on Earth would you want to take THIS home to meet your Mother?!?

Have you ever seen anyone wear so much Denim before?!?

Credits
    My prayers were granted.

So, where did I leave her number?

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Former Baywatch Babe Traci Bingham takes out the trash

See? Celebrities are not any different than you and I!!

They do normal things like taking out the trash too!!

Credits
    Wow talk about a blatent cry for attention
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

j7wild Guest

Question

Quote Originally Posted by chernabog_ca View Post
    Wow talk about a blatent cry for attention
    who? Traci?

well maybe she was getting ready to do the wild thing and she hurt the garbage truck down the street and she didn't have time to get into more conservative clothing...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    who? Traci?

well maybe she was getting ready to do the wild thing and she hurt the garbage truck down the street and she didn't have time to get into more conservative clothing...

That must be it.

She was probably so shocked that there was paparazzi sitting outside that she decided to go have her picture taken. It even looks like she poses in one of those pictures!

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by chernabog_ca View Post
    That must be it.

She was probably so shocked that there was paparazzi sitting outside that she decided to go have her picture taken. It even looks like she poses in one of those pictures!
    I think her Golden Globes are fake; here's are her Playboy photos

http://www.project-xtapes.com/main/m...p?item_id=2620

Credits
    I do have to admit that she does have a sense of fashion, not everybody can coordinate their clothing to match the trash.
    Must be a new fashion style for trailer trash !!!

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Salma Hayek Is A Breastfedding Addict !!

SALMA Hayek is addicted to breastfeeding. The actress, who gave birth to daughter Valentina in 2007, says she can't stop. She said:
    "I'm like an alcoholic. It is like, I don't care if I cry, I don't care if I am fat, I am just going to do it for one more week, one more month, and then when I see how much good it is doing her and I can't stop."
    The 42-year-old MILF also said breastfeeding does not helps mothers shed post-pregnancy weight. She told Style magazine:
    "The myth that says you lose all this weight when you breastfeed! That is so not true! It's like, please, will everyone stop telling me I look really well."

Salma Hayek will probably be getting thousands of letters from sick dudes (some of them are gonna be from Movie-List and you know who you are) willing to suck on her magnificent 8th World Wonders, in order to feed her addiction to breastfeeding.

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Breaking News !! Breaking News !! Breaking News !!

Jennifer Love Hewitt is Single Again !!

Jennifer Love Hewitt and her fiance' of one year, Scottish actor Ross McCall, broke up over Christmas. They had been together for three years. People reports:

"They broke up over the holidays and have ended their engagement," says a source close to the couple. "They're both really sad about this. Even their friends are surprised; they seemed really happy. Everyone just wants the best for both of them."
    Whatever happened between Jennifer and Ross, two things are certain:

1. Unless Ross McCall starts dating Megan Fox, we won't be hearing of him again.

And,

2. Jennifer Love Hewitt is ripe for Rebound Sex!

Damn, it's about time. Where do I take a number at?

Maybe now Jennifer will lose that barrel of trans fat she's been wearing below the waist since last year and get back to being the hot piece of A$$ she used to be.

when Jennifer was hot...

I mean, I'm all for chicks being comfortable and happy, but sweetie, do you really need to eat that last piece of peanut butter corn dog cake? Do you? Really?

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Paris Hilton finally accomplishes something !!

Contagious: (Adjective) Of a disease spread from one person to another by direct or indirect contact.

Paris Hilton has been blamed with starting an epidemic of abandoned chihuahuas in animal shelters across California- because she's made toting around the pups in tiny handbags a major trend...

The hotel heiress was investigated last year after admitting she owned 17 dogs, allegedly breaking U.S. laws that ban non-breeders from having more than three per address. Animal shelter bosses in Santa Barbara have now banned anyone under 21 from adopting a miniature pup, after seeing a growing trend of young women dumping their full grown dogs when they're sick of caring for them. And activists are blaming Hilton's menagerie of tiny animals for the problem.

Chihuahua Club of America head Lynnie Bunten tells the National Enquirer, "Chihuahuas are not a toy or a fashion accessory. But because some people think they are - then realize they're wrong - there's a growing problem of abandoned Chihuahuas."

Well, that definitely sucks for the poor animals. But... On the bright side, this is probably the only time Paris Hilton will ever be blamed for starting an epidemic that doesn't end up requiring hazmat suits and community vaccinations.

COMMENTS from around the net:

Thu Feb 12 2009 13:56:04 By: Dutch48
    Let's abandon Paris.

Thu Feb 12 2009 16:04:06 By: SilentBob
    That's not the first epidemic she's been blamed for.

Credits
    wasnt there a South Park episode where Paris's pets keep on killing themselves? THis article reminded me of that

j7wild, give the source or link to this information n future news u give plz.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    "Chihuahuas are not a toy or a fashion accessory. But because some people think they are - then realize they're wrong - there's a growing problem of abandoned Chihuahuas."
    That's pretty much a problem with any animal that people becomes popular as a pet, and not just chihuahuas. Sometimes you see warnings about things like this before they become a problem.

I remember a report coming out about the time Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (movie) was released. A lot of animal rights people were concerned that people would want to try to adopt owls as pets based on Harry's interactions with Hedwig on screen.

There was also a rise in people getting aquariums after Finding Nemo came out, particularly people wanting clown fish and regal tangs. Often, the people who got the aquariums have no idea how to maintain and care for the tank and the fish. (As an aquarium keeper, it bothers me when people unknowingly mistreat fish out of their own ignorance, and then chalk up their failures to "Oh, well, they are just fish." If they treated cats or dogs like that, they would be arrested.)

Adoptions of dalmatians went up after the movie "101 Dalmatians" was released. Many of those were returned a few months later.

People don't realize that the animals are living, breathing beings with their own needs and wants and they get their pets based on a whim and wonder why the pets don't conform to their expectations.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection