Credits

Iron Man 2 (2010)

http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=44655

Iron Man 2

Release Date: May 7, 2010
    Studio: Paramount Pictures, Marvel Studios
    Director: Jon Favreau
    Screenwriter: Justin Theroux
    Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Jon Favreau, Mickey Rourke, Sam Rockwell
    Genre: Action, Adventure

http://movies.ign.com/articles/942/942623p1.html

January 7, 2009 - Mickey Rourke, the so-hot-right-now comeback star of The Wrestler, and Sam Rockwell (Confessions of a Dangerous Mind) are in talks to join the upcoming Iron Man sequel as dual villains.

Rockwell, The Hollywood Reporter says, is up for the part of Justin Hammer, "a multibillionaire businessman and a rival of industrialist" of Tony Stark. Incidentally, Rockwell was one of director Jon Favreau's original choices for the Iron Man role.

As for Rourke's part, there appears to be some confusion. Variety says that he would play "Tony Stark's Russian alter ego, a heavily tattooed bruiser who is in the arms trade and battles Iron Man in his own nuclear-powered armored suit." The trade mag hints that he's the Crimson Dynamo.

But wait... The Hollywood Reporter describes the character differently. They say Rourke will portray "a tattooed Russian heavy named Ivan who becomes Whiplash, a man with deadly, technologically enhanced coils." That doesn't sound like Whiplash at all -- that character is a girl, except in the Ultimate universe where he's only been briefly glimpsed. The description sounds a little bit like Omega Red, but we're inclined to think that Rourke is actually playing Crimson Dynamo, as Variety states.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimson_Dynamo

The Crimson Dynamo ("Krasnoe Dinamo") is the name of several fictional characters in the Marvel Comics universe, most of whom have been supervillains. The various Crimson Dynamos have been powered armor-wearing Russian or Soviet agents who have clashed with Iron Man over the course of his heroic career.

Credits

http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/ima...ily-blunt8.jpg

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=51943

Variety is reporting the rumor that Emily Blunt is in talks to play Natasha Romanoff in Iron Man 2. Romanoff is a Soviet super spy who doubles as Black Widow, a beauty in a skintight black costume that is enhanced by high-tech weaponry.

She would join the previously-announced villains Mickey Rourke and Sam Rockwell in the sequel. Again directed by Jon Favreau, the Marvel Studios film sees the return of Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow, while Don Cheadle is replacing Terrence Howard.

Blunt's credits include The Devil Wears Prada, The Jane Austen Book Club and Charlie Wilson's War. She also stars in The Wolfman, coming to theaters in November.

Credits
    Crimson Dynamo in Iron Man 2 that sounds some what funny because when you watch the special features on Iron Man they actually refer to Iron Monger a few times as "Crimson Dynamo"

Credits

Entertainment Weekly is reporting the rumor that Scarlett Johansson is in discussions with Marvel Studios to replace Emily Blunt for the role of Russian superspy Natasha Romanoff, who doubles as Black Widow, in Iron Man 2.

Blunt's commitment to 20th Century Fox and the studio's upcoming Gulliver's Travels may prohibit her from co-starring in the superhero sequel.

Marvel will not confirm, but sources tell EW that Johansson has indeed met with the filmmakers and is interested in taking the role. Blunt's reps are still trying to make both projects work, but "Gulliver's" is further along, with a start date of April 15. Iron Man 2 still doesn't have a shooting script and a start date has not yet been determined.
    Source: Coming Soon, Entertainment Weekly

Credits
    That would be pretty insane!!!!

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"

Credits
    I just hope the writing is as smart and creative as the first.

Credits
    Yeah I would hope that they can make this one better than the first one. I think Scarlett Johanson would be a great fit for the Russian. Wonder if that is true?

Credits
    I would have preferred Emily Blunt as the Black Widow. Too bad she looks unavailable.
    Homer Simpson: "I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman."

Credits
    ill def watch it if scarlett johanson is in it

Credits
    Gonna watch Iron Man 1 now i think i gonna love this movie
    Im a sci/fi whore

j7wild Guest

Talking

it's official!!

Scarlett is Black Widow in Iron Man 2

Credits
    WOW ,She is hot.

Mod Edit: No need to include large images with replies, Thanks, if needed a link reference to the post works as well.
    Last edited by jacques1400; 04-03-2009 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Removed Image

Credits
    http://themovieblog.com/2009/05/firs...-ironman-movie

The first image from Iron Man 2 is online and this staggering image breakthrough gives us our first peek at what is to come from Iron Man.

A scene that could have been from the first Iron Man.Now granted in the background there are MORE suits, but Tony had 3 suits in the first movie and its no secret that Ironman has more suits than underwear, so that much is new. But for a “FIRST LOOK” it just seems like the first image they put out, and nothing spectacular.

Even still, the very knowledge that somewhere on this mass of rock hurtling through space, Robert Downey Jr is on set and making Iron Man 2. It wasn’t a dream. Its really happening. Giddy!

Credits
    you are right list she is really hot.

Credits

Cool

I am eager to watch the movie Iron Man 2 .I can't wait till 2010 ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast