Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    OK. Predictions event you can find HERE

Moved from Minas Tirith!!! Direction of my new path is not so clear, but I think I'm on the way to MY SHIRE
    Credits
    Final Oscar ballots mailed to voters

Final ballots for next month's Oscars were mailed to voters who will decide the winners of the movie world's most coveted awards, officials said.

The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences sent voting papers to the 5,810 men and women from across the movie industry who have the task of choosing their favourites from 2008.

The ballot papers must be returned to accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers by February 17, five days ahead of the star-studded Oscars ceremony at the Kodak Theater in Hollywood.

The ballots list nominees in 19 awards categories.

Separate ballots for five categories - documentary feature, documentary short, foreign language film, animated short film and live action short film - will be distributed after verification of member attendance at screenings.

After votes are counted, winners' names are placed in sealed envelopes before being opened on Oscar night.

Credits

Credits
    Is the photo from the Lunch?

If so why are some people missing

Credits
    It think Pitt is shooting Inglourious Basterds in Europe. Angelina is probably with him.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by michalz00 View Post
    It think Pitt is shooting Inglourious Basterds in Europe. Angelina is probably with him.
    Those were the two I was thinking of the most. Also Philip Seymour Hoffman and Meryl Streep as well.

It's a great photo though. Mickey Rourke looks great

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123