Thanks Thanks:  4
    Credits

Ink (Chris Kelly, Jessica Duffy, Quinn Hunchar, Jeremy Make)

The Film

As the light fades and the city goes to sleep, two forces emerge. They are invisible to us except for the power they exert over us in our sleep. These two groups battle for our souls through our dreams. One force supports our hopes and gives us strength through good dreams. The other force leads us toward desperation through our nightmares.
    There are other forces in the world we don’t know. One of these is the brutal mercenary named Ink. Ink is on a mission for those who give the nightmares though he has his own unknown purposes.
    Tonight as the city sleeps, the 8-year-old Emma awakens in the dream world. Before she can catch her breath, she is ripped from her sleeping body by Ink.
    The fight is on for Emma’s life, as Ink pulls her through the many dimensions of the dreamworld. To save her, the dream-givers marshal all their resources. They focus in the real world on winning back the soul of Emma’s tragically broken father, trying to pull him out of his ever-increasing downward spiral.
    The motion picture Ink is the allegorical story of good and evil and those trapped in between. No matter how safe you feel, evil may find you. But no matter how far you’ve fallen, redemption is possible.

The Official Site

Ink

IMDB

Ink

The Film

FLV Teaser (12.4Mb)
    FLV Trailer (19.1Mb)

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits

Thumbs up Ink! Wow!

I found this movie by accident, I happen to be in the Denver airport and reading a copy of the Denver Post, the local newspaper in Denver, when I read a review by Lisa Kennedy titled " With "Ink" Denver talent dips deep into the well". The review peaked my interest and I found myself looking on the internet for more information about this film and if I could see it in Los Angeles. I found it to only be playing in Denver and only for a couple of weeks. I also found other reviews that were even more compelling including, ReelLoop, Ain't it cool news, among many others all of which gave it shinning and gushing reviews. There was even special mention to two actors in the film Chris Kelly and Jessica Duffy. Lisa Kennedy said, "But it's Jessica Duffy, formerly of Denver, who impresses most as Liev. Luminous, the actor brings a vital warmth to the story. She becomes a prisoner, but also a protector of the little girl. Liev is the kind of guardian you want on your side." I was now itching to see this movie, however I was not to be in Denver again for a month so I put it in the back of my mind and kind of forgot about it. I came back to Denver in the end of March and I was watching the news when low and behold on Channel9 in Denver, a "Five" minute MUST SEE review came on. Wow! It was now fate I had to see this movie, I rescheduled a meeting just to see it. I saw it and yes WOW is about the only word I can say. This movie is Incredible, I could not believe this was a local, low budget film from Denver! Kudos to the director Jamin Winans, Wow! The sights, the sounds, the color. This is my new favorite movie. I love this story, compelling, honest, tear jerking, exciting and lovely all at the same time. You HAVE TO SEE THIS "IT" MOVIE. I have seen it twice and it's even better the second time, WOW! I think about it all the time, I will not bore you with a synopsis, just look all over the internet for that, I just say Wow! I also have to tell you about this new actress, JESSICA DUFFY, yes I screamed it, she is amazing! Beautiful, stunning, effervescent, and man she makes this movie for me. She made me cry, and wait for more from her angelic voice. WOW! She is one to watch, she is going to get snapped up and will be a superstar! Also this movie would not be possible if not for the director Jamin Winans, he will be the next Tim Burton, or many others come to mind, this movie will be "the IT movie" I cannot wait to see it again in LA. Please hurry someone and snap this movie up. WOW!

Credits

Post Nothing New, Different Encode

Ink (Official Teaser)
    Download: 720p (37,6mb)
    RapidShare Mirror: 720p (37,6mb)
    Youtube:

Ink (Official Trailer)
    Download: 720p (31,7mb)
    RapidShare Mirror: 720p (31,7mb)
    Youtube:
    Last edited by jacques1400; 07-13-2009 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Double Post, Threads Merged