Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Post Avatar Signature Changes

I guess this is directed to JPB, I have been receiving a lot of enquiries from members in respect to having their Avatar Signature changed.
    If I recall, it was mentionned in thre Forum (somewhere) that this would be adressed with the Forum Changes that took place, but obviously did not. Moving forward, is it possible to get an update on where we stand with this option ?

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    what changes do you have in mind?
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    what changes do you have in mind?
    I dont really understand the question , so let me respond this way.
    Members would like to customize their Avatar Signature similar to yours, instead of staying with the system default. For example st39.6 yours is "The Ultimate Nothing", and mine is "Nothing Done in Moderation".
    If anyone, including myself, wish to have this changed to something else, only an individual with admin rights is able to perform this change.
    The only individuals with admin rights that I am aware of, is JPB himself, and our good friend Editman which is no longer actively participating in the forum. I hope this clarifies my enquiry.
    It is not something that I have in mind, but rather something that I am looking into, because I was asked the question by some active members.

Credits
    oh I understand now. I wasnt sure what you meant. Wasnt this part of bonus-points system? Too bad it doesnt work anymore

btw nice to see that both of us give ourselves such a credit

Credits
    i would like to change mine as well ... currently a quote from a billy crystal movie but i wouldn't mind the ability to change it periodically, depending on what manic mood im in at the time ...

(got to give me something to spend these credits on until they work in the ML Store) ...
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    Can't everyone already upload custom avatars?
    UserCP - Edit Avatar

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Pierre Bazinet View Post
    Can't everyone already upload custom avatars?
    UserCP - Edit Avatar
    Avatar yes, but not the signature under the member ID. Only admins are able to do so, most have the system defaults.
    Last edited by jacques1400; 05-11-2009 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Clarified Response

Credits
    Ah yes... i misread the post.
    The member signature thing (I dont remember the name right now) can only be changed by mods. The 'store' system is coming very soon -- for real this time -- and users will be able to change that for points.