Thanks Thanks:  22

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits

Brothers (Jake Gyllenhaal, Natalie Portman, Tobey Maguire, Sam Shepard)

The Film

When a decorated Marine goes missing overseas, his black-sheep younger brother cares for his wife and children at home—with consequences that will shake the foundation of the entire family. BROTHERS tells the powerful story of two siblings, thirtysomething Captain Sam Cahill (Tobey Maguire) and younger brother Tommy Cahill (Jake Gyllenhaal), who are polar opposites. A Marine about to embark on his fourth tour of duty, Sam is a steadfast family man married to his high school sweetheart, the aptly named Grace (Natalie Portman), with whom he has two young daughters (Bailee Madison, Taylor Grace Geare). Tommy, his charismatic younger brother, is a drifter just out of jail who’s always gotten by on wit and charm. He slides easily into his role as family provocateur on his first night out of prison, at Sam’s farewell dinner with their parents, Elsie (Mare Winningham) and Hank Cahill (Sam Shepard), a retired Marine.
    Shipped out to Afghanistan, Sam is presumed dead when his Black Hawk helicopter is shot down in the mountains. At home in suburbia, the Cahill family suddenly faces a shocking void, and Tommy tries to fill in for his brother by assuming newfound responsibility for himself, Grace, and the children.
    But Sam is not dead; he and a fellow soldier have been captured by Taliban fighters. In Afghanistan's harsh, remote Pamir Mountains, Sam is subjected to traumas that threaten to rob him of his very humanity. At the same time that Sam's sense of self is being destroyed overseas, Tommy's self-image is strengthening at home. And in the grief and strangeness of their new lives, Grace and Tommy are naturally drawn together. Their longstanding frostiness dissolves, but both are frightened and ashamed of the mutual attraction that has replaced it.
    When Sam unexpectedly returns to the States, a nervous mood settles over the family. Sam, uncharacteristically withdrawn and volatile, grows suspicious of his brother and his wife. Their familiar roles now nearly reversed, Sam and Tommy end up facing the ultimate physical and mental challenge when they confront each other. In the shifting family dynamics, who will dominate? And how will the brothers come to terms with issues of love, loyalty, and manhood—and with the woman caught between them?

The Official Site

Brothers

IMDB

Brothers

Trailer(s) YouTube HD Encode

** Additional QT Encodes also Available HERE at Apple Including HD, no Direct Links.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits

Post Nothing New, Different Encode

Yahoo HD Encode of the Domestic Trailer

QT Trailer HD 480p (46.8Mb)
    QT Trailer HD 720p (119.9Mb)
    QT Trailer HD 1080p (170.2Mb)

FLV Trailer 640X266 (19.7Mb)

Credits

Post Nothing New, Different Encode

AOL/Moviefone HD Encode of the Domestic Trailer

QT Trailer HD 480p (41.9Mb)
    QT Trailer HD 720p (75.6Mb)
    QT Trailer HD 1080p (115.1Mb)

Credits

Question New!!!!!

Yahoo HD Encode of the Domestic Trailer 2 (TV Spot ??)

QT Domestic Trailer HD 480p (21.2Mb)
    QT Domestic Trailer HD 720p (52.6Mb)
    QT Domestic Trailer HD 1080p (75.2Mb)

FLV Domestic Trailer 640X266 (8.6Mb)

**According to Yahoo this is called Trailer 2, but looks more like a TV Spot to me and is in fact 1 Minute Long.

Credits

Arrow New!!!!!

QT Encodes of a Movie Clip and Trailer 2/TV Spot also Available HERE at Apple Including HD, no Direct Links.

Credits
    The cigarette disapears in the tv-spot when Maguire asks his brother if he had sleep with Portman!
    *´¨)
    ¸.~´¸.~*´¨) ¸.~*¨)
    (¸.~´ (¸.~´ `(•.°)~
    My Listology profile

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nance View Post
    The cigarette disapears in the tv-spot when Maguire asks his brother if he had sleep with Portman!
    How do you spot these things???
    I usually spot a few things, but cigarettes disapearing and spiders missing in others is beyond my observation..

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post
    How do you spot these things???
    I usually spot a few things, but cigarettes disapearing and spiders missing in others is beyond my observation..
    Because it makes the trailers look weird. The worst is the green band trailer of Grace where the blood is black, so when she says that her baby want "special food" and a close shot of bottle, it makes think that the baby want pollute black water instead of blood.

j7wild Guest
    so does Natalie finally shows something she still owe us since she made "Closer" and it was cut and burned?