Thanks Thanks:  148
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Credits

Tron Legacy (2010)

[B]

Cast:

Jeff Bridges, Garrett Hedlund, Olivia Wilde, Bruce Boxleitner, James Frain, Beau Garrett

The Film

TRON is a 3D high-tech adventure set in a digital world that’s unlike anything ever captured on the big screen. Sam Flynn (GARRETT HEDLUND), the tech-savvy 27-year-old son of Kevin Flynn (JEFF BRIDGES), looks into his father’s disappearance and finds himself pulled into the same world of fierce programs and gladiatorial games where his father has been living for 25 years. Along with Kevin’s loyal confidant (OLIVIA WILDE), father and son embark on a life-and-death journey across a visually-stunning cyber universe that has become far more advanced and exceedingly dangerous.

Links

Tron Legacy

Trailer(s) Vimeo, Disney,
    Apple HD & Official YouTube Encodes of the SDCC Teaser

Apple HD Encodes Available HERE, no Direct Links

"disney/tronlegacy/tronlegacy-vfx_concepttest_hxxxp.mov" 480/720/1080

Click CloudFile Logo to Download Video

Additional QT HD Encodes also Available on Vimeo, No Downloader Required

Click ClipConverter Logo to Download Video

QT SDCC Teaser HD 480p (92.1Mb)
    QT SDCC Teaser HD 720p (173.4Mb)
    QT SDCC Teaser HD 1080p (244.7Mb)
    QT SDCC Teaser 640x268 (44.6Mb)
    QT SDCC Teaser 480x200 (26.3Mb)
    WMV SDCC Teaser 640x268 (44.3Mb)
    WMV SDCC Teaser 480x200 (20.4Mb)
    FLV SDCC Teaser 640x268 (44.6Mb)

QT SDCC Teaser 1920X1080-4140 (89.9Mb)
    QT SDCC Teaser 1280X720-2904 (63.4Mb)
    QT SDCC Teaser 1280X720-2104 (46.5Mb)
    QT SDCC Teaser 1280X720-1406 (31.7Mb)
    WebM SDCC Teaser 1280X720-2904 (63.1Mb)
    WebM SDCC Teaser 1280X720-1406 (31.5Mb)
    QT SDCC Teaser 848x480-904 (21.2Mb)
    QT SDCC Teaser 848x480-536 (12.7Mb)

Last edited by jacques1400; 03-20-2015 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Added Poster Art

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    http://www.totalfilm.com/news/new-tr...iral-unleashed

The folks at Disney seem determined to string out the publicity for Tron Legacy as much as they possibly can.

And seeing as the flick doesn’t even open for another 10 months, it’s no surprise they’re drip-feeding us information via their Flynn Lives campaign so that we don’t peak too early.

But the extent to which the studio’s teasing us all is pretty insane.

This week, certain lucky website owners were sent packages from the Flynn Lives campaign. The packets contained a red star and a handwritten note which led canny web operators to www.flynnlives.com/zerohour. There, a binary clock appears to be counting down to February 24th at 8:00am Pacific Time.What’s going to happen at that time on that date? We’re guessing a new trailer will appear, but with these guys you just never know. The last time the studio sent out a snail mail viral, it unlocked a virtual reconstruction of Flynn's Arcade and a hidden door to a life-sized lightcycle.

Fun, if not earth-shattering. Could this be a similar tease? Time will tell.
    http://www.flynnlives.com/zerohour/

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...n-to-Zero-Hour

The Tron Legacy countdown is on, and it may just be the coolest damn countdown you've ever seen.

In 1982, Tron launched a nerd revolution. It was one of the first films to make heavy use of CGI and it inspired numerous arcade and home videogames, but even more importantly it spoke to a generation that knew there was something special to be found inside all those bits and bytes, even if people couldn't quite put their fingers on what it was. But critical reaction was all over the place and at the box office it was a moderate success at best, ensuring that nearly 30 years would pass before a sequel would surface.

That sequel is now in sight: Tron Legacy is coming and although it won't be released until the end of the year, Disney has launched a viral marketing campaign to build up interest among the geek cognoscenti. The latest step in that effort is a countdown hidden at Flynn Lives, a website uncovered during the 2009 San Diego Comic-Con that follows the life, times and disappearance of Kevin Flynn, the hero of the original movie.

What makes this interesting? The fact that there's no clue as to where the countdown is leading is typical; that it's done in a very flashy, Tron-like binary is most definitely not. I can't read binary so I'm taking the word of commenters at cominsoon.net on that angle, but I do know that this is the dead sexiest countdown I've ever seen. The url is appropriately ominous too: flynnlives.com/zerohour. What happens at zero hour? Stay tuned: According to those who can read binary, the big revelation comes in just over eight days!

Credits
    So I thought I'd bring this up since tonight the new trialer is rumored to premiere tonight...

It almost looks like they're pulling a Dark Knight where they're doing a multiple city promotion... Not sure what exactly is going on here. Anyone know exactly how they're handling this or if a new trailer really is being released tonight?

Credits
    A lot of viral stuff has been going on today, some type of game where you end up getting swag and stuff, dont know where this is all going.

ComingSoon.net

FlynnLives.com

Credits
    premiere is Imax on Saturday in five cities around the world: New York, Los Angeles, London, Toronto, and Sydney ... but will also be It'll also being playing in front of Alice in Wonderland next week
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    Apparently, it will be attached with Alice in Wonderland. So, I guess it will be online soon before or soon after the release of the movie.
    In any case, I can't wait!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalsk View Post
    Apparently, it will be attached with Alice in Wonderland. So, I guess it will be online soon before or soon after the release of the movie.
    In any case, I can't wait!
    Press screening last night for us Chicago critics. It, indeed, is attached to Alice, as well as 3D Toy Story 3 trailer

Call it... friend-o.

Credits
    Last edited by jacques1400; 03-09-2010 at 05:08 AM.
    "Change the scheme! Alter the mood! ELECTRIFY the boys and girls, if you'd be so kind!"
    On December 17, 2010, The Game Has Changed!
    http://movies.yahoo.com/TRONLegacyRevealed

Credits
    It's here and it looks great

Credits
    Loved the audio distortion when the logo came up, thought there was something wrong with my headphone but then was like "Oh right... neato!"

Credits

Nothing New, Different Encode

Apple has posted their encode of the Domestic Trailer HERE, including HD.

Credits

Post Alternative Download Links — Disney’s Encode

TRON: Legacy Trailer 1
    Flash: Low | High | 480p
    QuickTime: Low | High | 480p | 720p | 1080p
    Windows Media: Low | High
    Last edited by Pile-Poil; 04-18-2010 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Added High-Def. Flash Encode

Credits
    One word reaction to the new trailer: WOW!!!!!!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by stardragon View Post
    One word reaction to the new trailer: WOW!!!!!!!!
    I'll second that, can't wait

Credits

Post Nothing New — Disney’s Encode

TRON: Legacy Trailer 2
    Flash: Low | High
    QuickTime: Low | High | 480p | 720p | 1080p
    Windows Media: Low | High

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast