why why why....

http://www.comingsoon.net

There has been lots of talk about James Cameron reuniting with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Tom Arnold on a True Lies sequel. Cameron, however, says he won't be involved. "No, I won't be doing True Lies 2," he told Coming Soon!'s Chuck the Movieguy. Definitely disappointing news to hear.

Cameron has been busy producing films like Solaris, but don't think that is going to keep him from directing and finding new ways to wow us on the big screen. "Producing has been fun, it's got its satifactions, I've directed three non-fiction films in the last year, two of which are not finished yet, I've developed new technology for 3D photography which I will be using in feature films in the future. I'm just on the verge of going back to that having waited to get the technological ducks in a row for that".

Does that mean we will have to wear glasses for the films? "You gotta wear the glasses, there is no 3D without the glasses, trust me on this.." Do you mean the old red and blue glasses? "No, no.. this is cool, you have to take my word for this, it's cool." And how good are they? "Really cool!" How good? "Really F***ing good!"

like T3 ..... no Cameron ... me not overly excited... me not happy .. me sad...

but that 3d thing he is working on sounds cool
:big grin: