Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Can't Remember the name..

Of a movie I watched maybe a year ago... It was a documentary that I saw on HBO All I remember about it is that there were a lot of African American speakers in it talking about their struggles in life, it was really interesting. The only people I remember in it were Serena Williams, P. Diddy and Al Sharpton but i'm sure there were so more people. Any help would be much appreciated

Credits
    I don't have HBO so I wouldn't know right off what it is but if you go to http://www.hbo.com/docs/ ,chances are you will find it there.

Credits
    I think your talking about the movie "The Black List Volume 1" There is also a volume 2 that you might like if you liked the first one.. I saw them both on HBO a while ago so you can see if they plan on playing it in the near future or I think the only place you can buy the DVDs is Target

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by PopMeSomeCorn View Post
    I think your talking about the movie "The Black List Volume 1" There is also a volume 2 that you might like if you liked the first one.. I saw them both on HBO a while ago so you can see if they plan on playing it in the near future or I think the only place you can buy the DVDs is Target
    I think you're right. I usually make my rounds to the chain stores (Target, Walmart, Best Buy etc) on Saturday's looking for good movie deals and Target is the only place I remember seeing it. I didn't pick it up cause I wanted to look into it more but now that I have it seems like a really interesting film.