Oh my goodness, I just came back from harry potter 2 and I'm so mad! Why you ask? Well...

1. Movie was not that good, of course it's probably b/c I've read the book enough times that I knew everything that was going to happen.

2. It is cold in chicago today, and the theater inside was almost as cold! It gave me a headache for the last hour.

3. Ate popeye's afterwards and not surprisingly, it gave me some.. well... errrr..... "indigestion..."

4. They played 6-7 stupid commercials before the trailers began, but luckily they played a bunch of trailers (including the full daredevil trailer)... but unfortunately...

5. WORST OF ALL, THEY PLAYED A WEIRD 45 SECOND TRAILER FOR THE TWO TOWERS!!! This "trailer" was really less than a minute, and the footage is all from the most recent trailer (the one that starts with the snow capped mountains and ends with elrond saying "he's not coming back" and aragorn pushing open the doors), but it was put together in the worst most haphazard way.

It started off with frodo and sam climbing down the mountain and then gandalf in moria and aragorn saying "this cannot be!" and then had bits and pieces of the trailer mixed up in a stupid dull fashion that . Whereas the full trailer was really awesome (my favorite trailer of the year, and actually my fav one since FOTR last year) and build up to the climactic end showing aragorn on his horse and elrond saying he won't return, this new one was so retarded I just couldn't believe my eyes.

Anyway, that's the end of my rant (*whew*), so did anyone else see this retarded 45 sec trailer for TTT?? I have a feeling AMC (the theater) did some editing and made it themselves or something, b/c there is no other logical reason why New Line would release a SHORTER version of their most recent trailer.

Ack..

:mad: :mad: :mad: