Thanks Thanks:  115
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Credits

Angels & Demons (Tom Hanks, Ayelet Zurer, Ewan McGregor, Stellan Skarsgård)

The Film

When world-renowned Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon is summoned to a Swiss research facility to analyze a mysterious symbol -- seared into the chest of a murdered physicist -- he discovers evidence of the unimaginable: the resurgence of an ancient secret brotherhood known as the Illuminati...the most powerful underground organization ever to walk the earth. The Illuminati has now surfaced to carry out the final phase of its legendary vendetta against its most hated enemy -- the Catholic Church.
    Langdon's worst fears are confirmed on the eve of the Vatican's holy conclave, when a messenger of the Illuminati announces they have hidden an unstoppable time bomb at the very heart of Vatican City. With the countdown under way, Langdon jets to Rome to join forces with Vittoria Vetra, a beautiful and mysterious Italian scientist, to assist the Vatican in a desperate bid for survival.
    Embarking on a frantic hunt through sealed crypts, dangerous catacombs, deserted cathedrals, and even the most secretive vault on earth, Langdon and Vetra follow a 400-year-old trail of ancient symbols that snakes across Rome toward the long-forgotten Illuminati lair...a clandestine location that contains the only hope for Vatican salvation.
    An explosive international thriller, Angels & Demons careens from enlightening epiphanies to dark truths as the battle between science and religion turns to war.

The Official Site

Angels & Demons

IMDB

Angels & Demons

Trailer(s) MSN Encode

QT Teaser HD 720p (60.0Mb) ** MediaFire
    FLV Teaser (9.5Mb) ** MediaFire

Note: Added Mirrors Just in Case !!!!, MSN Links are Tricky.
    Last edited by jacques1400; 03-24-2009 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Updated Poster Art

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

j7wild Guest
    Ron Howard again?

He is not made to direct this kind of genre films!!

DaVinci Code movie sucked - the book was so much better in term of tension and suspense!!

Oh and don't get me started about Tom Hanks!!

Totally miscast for the role of Robert Langdon!!

Credits
    I read the davincicode. really liked the movie for what it was. didnt think tom hanks was a miscast -- he did good job playing robert langdon. my opinion.

Credits
    Can't wait for this movie!!!!!!

Credits
    This one I'm actually looking forward to. A&D was a much better book than DaVinci even with it's over the top moments.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    Sorry but I don't know if you were watching the same movie like the rest of us did. I thought the movie was alright despite some of the pacing of scenes. I'm sure you probably know that what's written and what's filmed don't ever matches each other. Henced those Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter movies. I admit that I have never once read any of the books from the two series ever but I thoroughly enjoyed them. However having read the DaVinci Code three years before the movie came out. I went in remembering some aspect of the book. Having read the book and then seeing the movie would of course ruined the whole cinematic experience for me. Ron Howard direction was not Apollo 13 with the DaVinci Code nor Tom Hank's acting was anything like Philadelphia. The casting of Audrey Tautou was great. I thought the casting of Ian McKellen was out of necessity to get the Lord of the Rings audience.

Anyway, I will see Angels and Demons. I bought the book along with the DaVinci Code like 6 years ago and haven't read it. I have it laying around. I guess I'll wait for the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    Ron Howard again?

He is not made to direct this kind of genre films!!

DaVinci Code movie sucked - the book was so much better in term of tension and suspense!!

Oh and don't get me started about Tom Hanks!!

Totally miscast for the role of Robert Langdon!!

Credits
    The book is a better read than the DaVinci Code. Except for the ending, as chernabog_ca said, it was one of those over the top moments for me. But what didin't work for me in the book, might work very well in the cinema.

I'm glad they doing another Langdon movie.

Credits
    IGN Encode of Domestic Teaser

QT Teaser 640x360 (27.9Mb)
    WMV Teaser 640x360 (18.0Mb)
    FLV Teaser (18.5Mb)

** Additional QT Encodes, Including HD also Available HERE on the Main Page.

Credits

Post Nothing New, Different Encode

Yahoo HD Encode of Domestic Teaser

QT Teaser HD 480p (24.6Mb)
    QT Teaser HD 720p (60.0Mb)
    QT Teaser HD 1080p (90.1Mb)
    Last edited by jacques1400; 02-26-2009 at 03:57 PM.

Credits

Post Nothing New, Different Encode

AOL/Moviefone Encode of Domestic Teaser Including HD

QT Teaser HD 480p (23.6Mb)
    QT Teaser HD 720p (45.9Mb)
    QT Teaser HD 1080p (73.8Mb)
    QT Teaser 480x360 (5.5Mb)
    FLV Teaser (5.1Mb)
    Last edited by jacques1400; 02-26-2009 at 03:58 PM.

j7wild Guest
    not impressed - once again they got Ron Howard who is not the right director for this genre

Credits
    I am really looking forward to this. Angels & Demons was the first of the books that I read and as a result The Da Vinci Code, while good, was a let down for me.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

Credits
    Looks alright, hope it stays true to the book. Is it just me or does it seem that this going to be set after the events of DaVinci rather than before?

Credits
    Super Bowl Spot available in Various Sizes Including HD HERE at Apple, No Direct Links

Credits
    IGN Exclusive Behind the Scenes Illuminati Featurette

QT Featurette 640x360 (77.8Mb)
    WMV Featurette 640x360 (70.4Mb)
    FLV Featurette (51.3Mb)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast