Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits

Jurassic Park 4 update

http://www.lightsoutentertainment.co...ews.php?id=586
    Jurassic Park IV: The Hollywood Reporter recently spoke with Jeff Goldblum about the up and coming 4th installment in the Jurassic Park series in which he has "a very good chance to be returning in JP4".

"Steven [Spielberg] and Mr. Moehan are busy writing the script prepping it to make sure it is perfect, this film takes a more sci-fi approach with some science thrown in to make it more enjoyable".

"Steven [Spielberg] has told me that my old nemesis, the T-rex will be back, possibly along with the Dilophosaur, that venom spitting one and get this, maybe even a water dino, a Mososaur, or something like that".
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    OH NO!!!! :mad:

Don't you remeber that thing, when it ate the cell phone and made the anoying RINGING SOUND whenever it got close to them! :mad:

"Jurassic Park" was the only good one.

Credits
    [Link]

I didn't bother seeing 3. I only saw 1/2 of 2. A 4th is just milking it a bit too much don't you think?

Credits
    Jurassic Park was good, #2 was okay, #3 sucked, I'm guessing Jurassic Park #4 is going to be worse than #3.

Credits
    Originally posted by Apocalyptica
    Jurassic Park was good, #2 was okay, #3 sucked, I'm guessing Jurassic Park #4 is going to be worse than #3.
    And Apocalyptica Wins! :bday:

Credits
    well, the rumor is there will be a more sci-fi sense to it....

i'm hoping the Aliens marines come in to kill the dinos.... that would be watchable....

Credits
    Originally posted by drunkenGuru
    well, the rumor is there will be a more sci-fi sense to it....
    i'm hoping the Aliens marines come in to kill the dinos.... that would be watchable....
    I was just discussing this with a friend on this matter yesturday. The exact issue about marines. But if Steven wants a story... then he can steal this idea which I think will bring back the coolness of JP1.

Fan-based story: A general outview with no solid details, Just a sketch.
    With more deaths happening on the island, its decided to wipe out the Dinos from the island by forming a large task force. Probably the Army for reasons why I am going to explain.
    The story will focus on one of the 7 islands which marines or Army are sent to herd the dinosuars into a section of the island or area so they can nuke them all out. What happens on the other 6 islands, they will be mentioned in the back story through the teams communication traffic.
    But bascially... the story is a military force herding the animals to a specific location to nuke them.
    Y i choose a nuke? Well... they nuke the island in the book!! Having a military presents herding the animals would bring a new tough scifi look of Aliens into the JP universe. Am i too nuts about this story? I think it could work and be good. Just can't see Steven doing a good intense action flick like Aliens. Indiana Jones came close but that was more one on one action.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    what i wanna know is.. when is Jurassic Park vs. Predator coming out? that has box office smash written all over it! of course, it won't have the star power of jesse ventura, but still.

Credits
    As a dedicated Sam Neill fan, I though JP3 was very good. Twice better thn Lost World.

JP1 - Classic. 5 stars.
    JP2 - Bad story, acting and idea. 2 stars.
    JP3 - A decnt sequel. With the removal of some lines refering to JP2, it could have been a very worthy sequel. 4 stars.

JP4 - If Jeff comes back, no way can this be good. But if Sam or Dern or maybe even the kids from JP1 come back, it could be good.
    "They took the sky, but we're still flyin..."

Movieman's DVDanswers.com Review Page

Credits
    i agree, JP3 was alot better than JP2 (i mean c'mon.. the gymnastics on the tree??!). but for JP4, i really don't care to see those snot-nosed kids come back ("i know this, it's unix!" hahhaa...).

Credits
    sam neil (neill?) is a terrible actor... did you see that merlin flick on tv?

it could have been much better without the guy...

he has a face of pretentiousness...

EDIT: I'm just expressing my opinion here hehe

Credits
    Originally posted by Kn'thrak
    [interesting idea]
    Yeah. That sounds like it could be good. Of course, you'd have to have something go wrong. It can't just be "Guys with guns herd dinos with minimal dino related casuilties."

Commander dies and there is no real person in charge?
    lose of communication?
    Abandoning the mission and the military with it?
    One person trying to take some DNA again?

I like it. It could be a lot better then the other sequals.

Credits
    Yeah... like I said before, It should go back to a conspiricy issue of some traitor in the group trying to get DNA of the dinos. A military coverup? Perhaps the person that hired Dennis Nedry is part of a much bigger organisation, and he hires some other person to redo the job on the military level.

Yo... Steven Spielberg and Mr. Moehan, if u read this and like the idea. Give me credit... PLZ!!!!
    Last edited by Kn'thrak; 11-21-2002 at 11:07 PM.

Credits
    Stan Winston Talks Jurassic Park IV!

http://www.comingsoon.net/cgi-bin/ar...0297871,28882,

In an interview with FX man Stan Winston about Terminator 3, Stan made some comments about the new Jurassic Park. This is in the latest issue of BOXOFFICE magazine.

What's happening concerning Jurassic Park IV?

SW- Plenty of brainstorming sessions with Steven Spielberg! Even though it's pretty early in the piece, things are moving forward very nicely. We're into the design phase here at the studio. Our drawings and concepts get submitted to Steven, who makes changes or corrections if he wants to. We're doing a lot of research and checking up on the latest dinosaur theories, because this has always been about making the animals as accurate and realistic as possible. We're just getting an idea of how challenging this project will be. During our concept meetings, Steven has said 'I want a particular dinosaur to do this, this, and this. Can you do that?' Yeah, yeah, we can do it. He asks me how we are going to do it and I just say 'I don't know how we will do it, but we'll figure out a way to do it and we'll do it' (laughs). There is no official director yet, but yeah, it is going ahead slowly but surely.

What do you hope to achieve with a fourth installment?

SW- From a creature standpoint? We're going beyond what we have done in the first three films. For example, there will be motors inside the raptors this time, which gives you a more direct relationship of point of movement to point of control. We have so much now in our knowledge bank of what we can do live with animatronics, and how much we can do with digital animation. We'll continue to blend these technologies in ways they've never been blended before. My goal on Jurassic Park IV is to show the audience something that hasn't been seen before, or what's been seen before, but in a different way - raise the bar and do it in ways that people have not seen before. You use what you've done and you take the bar further.

How will Jurassic Park IV's story improve on what has been seen previously?

SW- All I can say at this stage is that it's extremely exciting. Expect to see many new dinosaurs, as well as some old favorites from the last three movies. There are also several previously unfilmed scenes from Michael Crichton's novels which Steven is looking to adapt, plus a whole bunch of really creative new stuff. It's all coming together to create what should be a remarkable cinematic experience. If you thought we sent the world into dino-mania back in 1993, hah! You ain't seen nothin' yet. If dinosaurs are big now, they're going to be huge come 2005.
    :big grin:

Credits
    Hm THe First one was Classic but the following parts i doesnt want to watch cause they are just bla bla bla..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast