Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

2010 Oscar's tribute to horror

Someone can found the segment, a good version and save it? I tried, but it's hard (yeah, I can found a ton of Kristen Stewart, but not the actual clip).

The best version I found is those ones:

http://www.mahalo.com/oscars-horror-movie-tribute (good quality, incomplete)

And, in the clip, they add a segment of Twilight for the 80 years of horror! Oh yeah...
    *´¨)
    ¸.~´¸.~*´¨) ¸.~*¨)
    (¸.~´ (¸.~´ `(•.°)~
    My Listology profile

Credits
    It's funny, I commented last night on the fact that Twilight was included in this as well as the fact that they also showed a clip of Edward Scissorhands.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    I personally thought the Horror tribute was fantastic, I remember someone saying that the Oscar's would never truly recognize Horror (which is a bunch of BS) and this says other wise. The Steve Martin & Alec Baldwin Paranormal Activity parody was hilarious! and sadly that little bit was better then the movie it was actually biased on.
    Now being that I liked the tribute someone in the research department wasn't doing their job and made Kristen Stewart look like a fool...it hasn't been 37 years since a Horror Movie won an Oscar
    what about The Silence of the Lambs? that is considered by many one of the greatest Horror films of all time and in fact Won 5 Oscars. That is 3 more then what the The Exorcist received.
    Also Jaws is Horror and is featured in the tribute and that Won 3 Oscars
    also The Fly (1986) Won an Oscar and Bram Stoker's Dracula Won 3 Oscars
    Alien and Aliens combined have won a total of 3 and the list goes on so you can't say The Exorcist was the last horror film to win an Oscar 37years ago becasue all the movie above came out after the The Exorcist so personally I think what she said is untrue at least as far as I see it.

also I wouldn't consider Twilight horror but they probably added that in being that it deals with Vampires and Werewolves.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by the_Web_Slinger View Post
    also I wouldn't consider Twilight horror but they probably added that in being that it deals with Vampires and Werewolves.
    I know, but there were so much other movies instead of New Moon (!) like Donnie Darko, An American Werewolf, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Last House on the Left, The Lost Boys, Final Destination, The Phantom of the Opera, The Phantom of Paradise, David Lynch movies, old black & white movies, cheesy 80's films...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nance View Post
    I know, but there were so much other movies instead of New Moon (!) like Donnie Darko, An American Werewolf, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Last House on the Left, The Lost Boys, Final Destination, The Phantom of the Opera, The Phantom of Paradise, David Lynch movies, old black & white movies, cheesy 80's films...
    I fully agree with you, I'm no fan of Twilight I only watched them because they are popular and what to see why they are so.
    Now in the case of this if you want to appear hip and cool what do you do? you add in whats popular with the kids.

Credits
    I just watched the clip. They even added Beetlejuice. BJ was more goth/comedy not horror.

Credits
    A better quality here:

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nance View Post
    A better quality here:
    it's gone.
    This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by AMPAS Oscars.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardkore View Post
    it's gone.
    I upload the original .mp4 file, I think you can change the extension for .avi for a better viewing in in the Windows Media Player:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4N63RJHQ

Credits
    it was a travesty they included whichever tilight peice of sht they did.. should not have been there. i wont watch the oscars anymore..