Thanks Thanks:  2
    Credits

My Girlfriend's Boyfriend

Cast:
    Alyssa Milano, Christopher Gorham , Michael Landes , Beau Bridges, Carol Kane , Tom Lenk , Heather Stephens, Kelly Packard, Emily Dunn, Brad Johnson, Brandy Snow, Maclain Nelson, Tayva Patch, Daryn Tufts, Scott Christopher.

The Film

Jesse (Alyssa Milano, Charmed) is a sassy, intelligent woman who has yet to find "Mr. Right"—until she bumps into Ethan (Christopher Gorham, Ugly Betty, Harper’s Island), a writer pushed to the edge of despair after having another novel rejected by publishers. For Jesse, the encounter offers more than a chance to inspire the artist in Ethan again. It also opens a new, romantic chapter in her life... with one huge complication. Moments after meeting the perfect guy for her, Jesse meets Mr. Perfect— Troy (Michael Landes, Possession), a confident and successful advertising executive who makes almost every moment elegant and romantic. Soon Jesse is in over her head and grappling with the ultimate romantic paradox: what does a girl do when she meets "Mr. Right"… after already meeting the right guy? Ultimately, what Jesse discovers about love reflects what the audience discovers about the story itself: Things are not always what they seem. My Girlfriend’s Boyfriend is a classic love story turned upside down, a romantic comedy that blends a warm sincerity with fresh, stylized storytelling and some very big surprises.

The Official Site

IMDB

Trailer(s)

QT Domestic Trailer 960X540 (35.8Mb)
    QT Domestic Trailer 608X342 (17.9Mb)
    FLV Domestic Trailer 640X360 (18.6Mb)

** Additional QT Encodes also Available HERE at Apple Including HD, no Direct Links.

Last edited by jacques1400; 04-01-2010 at 12:26 AM.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.