Thanks Thanks:  10
    Credits

In my Sleep (Dir. Allen Wolf, Starrring Philip Winchester, Tim Draxl, Lacey Chabert)

The Film

Barely dressed, Marcus wakes up in the middle of a cemetery. He has no idea how he got there. But this is not the first time this has happened. In fact, lately when he wakes up, Marcus has to ask himself: Where was I last night? Who was I with? Marcus suffers from parasomnia, a rare form of sleep disorder which causes him to do things in his sleep, which he cannot remember the next day. His situation only gets worse when Marcus wakes up covered in blood with a knife at his side. Then, the wife of his best friend is found dead, stabbed to death. Marcus is scared to put together the pieces - could he have murdered her in his sleep to hide a dark secret between them? A series of mysterious phone calls leads Marcus to believe that someone else is watching him. Marcus begins investigating his own nocturnal activities, following clues and trying to figure out what happens after he goes to sleep at night. His journey to discover the truth ends in a shocking discovery.

The Official Site

In my Sleep

IMDB

In my Sleep

Trailer(s)

QT Domestic Trailer 1920X1080 (57.5Mb) ** MegaUpload
    QT Domestic Trailer 1280X720 (34.2Mb) ** MegaUpload
    FLV Domestic Trailer 854X480 (19.1Mb) ** MegaUpload
    FLV Domestic Trailer 640X360 (11.5Mb) ** MegaUpload

Last edited by jacques1400; 03-31-2010 at 03:29 AM. Reason: Re-Formatted Post and Updated Links

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits

Post Nothing New, Different Encode

QT Encodes of the Domestic Trailer also Available HERE at Apple Including HD, no Direct Links.

QT Domestic Trailer 960X540 (29.2Mb)
    QT Domestic Trailer 608X342 (14.6Mb)

Credits

Post Nothing New, Different Encode

Credits

Red face New!!!!!

QT Encodes of the BTS Featurette "Preproduction" Available HERE at Apple, no Direct Links.