Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits

WB is opening The Matrix Reloaded Worldwide on May 15

Variety confirms that in an effort to avoid piracy, WB is opening "The Matrix: Reloaded" worldwide on May 15.

Great....so we the germans can see the movie before you guys in the States.....Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...

Credits
    bet ya

But to think they can avoid piracy? Thats just short sighted! Someone in New Zealand or Japanese will bootleg the movie first, if not in Australia. U just can't stop Piracy unless you air the show online too

Now... back to my piracy

BTW... wheres the premiere?
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    woooooohoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

:big grin: :big grin: :
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees....... Where's da booze? :big grin:

Credits

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Credits
    Originally posted by GermanFinne
    Great....so we the germans can see the movie
    before you guys in the States.....
    ok..call me whatever, if WB is opening the matrix
    "worldwide"...then how can you see it first in germany...??
    and just how will that stop piracy..??
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    Ok when it is 0.00 Hour in Germany and the film will be screened then it is what time in america ?? 6-9 Hours behinde so when i am gonne see it then it is 9 hours till you gonna see it.
    SImlpe like that just like x2 :-)

Credits
    Originally posted by red bear
    ok..call me whatever, if WB is opening the matrix
    "worldwide"...then how can you see it first in germany...??
    and just how will that stop piracy..??
    time change ... you know ... we are between 6 or 8 hours ahead of US ... ermmmmmmm .... you know there are other states than america? :big grin: STOP! I'm JUST KIDDING. NO OFFENCE

star wars ep 1 for instance was released in may in us. before it came to europe in September ... everybody over here had it on CD. _EVERYBODY_. So it's a smart move of WB to release the shizznizzle worldwide on the same day ...

Credits
    Originally posted by GermanFinne
    Ok when it is 0.00 Hour in Germany and the film will be screened then it is what time in america ?? 6-9 Hours behinde so when i am gonne see it then it is 9 hours till you gonna see it.
    SImlpe like that just like x2 :-)
    What the ... where did THAT reply come from?? Seems my fakkin browser hasn't RELOADED correctly.

Credits
    Originally posted by Mischa
    What the ... where did THAT reply come from?? Seems my fakkin browser hasn't RELOADED correctly.

Dont ignore me.....
    To make it good you can spend me a nice dinner and then matrix reloaded.....

Credits
    hmmmm...
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    GermanFinne : thanks for clarify that. i forgot about the time differences.

Originally posted by Mischa
    time change ... you know ... we are between 6 or 8 hours ahead of US ... ermmmmmmm .... you know there are other states than america? :big grin: STOP! I'm JUST KIDDING. NO OFFENCE

star wars ep 1 for instance was released in may in us. before it came to europe in September ... everybody over here had it on CD. _EVERYBODY_. So it's a smart move of WB to release the shizznizzle worldwide on the same day ...
    Mischa : i bet you think you're funny.... i actually am quite aware of the existence of places outside of america. i happen to be quite well traveled outside of the country.

i think it's great that everyone for the most part will see it one the same day. but do not forget the people that work in movie theaters that have the build the movie 2 or 3 days before them ovie comes out....

Credits
    Hrrmph. Well, at least I'll be sure to see it before anyone else in my classes do. Time zones I can do nothing about... unless I get a pirate copy from Australia or something a few hours ahead of everyone else.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    Originally posted by blugh
    Hrrmph. Well, at least I'll be sure to see it before anyone else in my classes do. Time zones I can do nothing about... unless I get a pirate copy from Australia or something a few hours ahead of everyone else.
    i would be willing to wait to see the movie in the theater first. i wouldn't want to spoil the experience by seeing a crappy version at 320x240 on my machine at home. i would, however, be willing to do that after i have seen it. mostly to hold me over until the DVD comes out....

Credits
    Originally posted by red bear
    i would be willing to wait to see the movie in the theater first. i wouldn't want to spoil the experience by seeing a crappy version at 320x240 on my machine at home. i would, however, be willing to do that after i have seen it. mostly to hold me over until the DVD comes out....
    Same thing here SR will probably will be the first one to let you know that there will be a crappy cam version out there but i Definitly not going to dl it cause i want first the Big Cinema Ass Kicking 5.1 THX DIgital Surround Sound with some Popcorn Cinema Experience...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast