Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Captain Jackson Trailer

Yep...Captain Jackson is back. The latest Troma movie is hitting DVD soon.
    Here's the trailer for it...

Captain Jackson Trailer - Quicktime - Direct Link

This time...Captain Jackson gets a new sidekick...and fights evil, vicious vampiric midgets. Boy oh boy...I wonder how it's all gonna end!!!

Dan...How in the hell did you find this damn thing???
    Good question. And the answer is quite simple. I was basically just cruising along some Robocop forums...and came across the star of Captain Jackson (nice guy, BTW), who informed us that his super duper rad n' tad suit is actually a modified version of the classic Robocop suit designed by Bruce Hansing. (Yes...Rob Bottin designed the suit...but Hansing builds them)

For anyone who wants to collect odd trailers...I figured this would do....
    --Dan

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Question

hmmm, I cannot play file "because the required compressor could not be found."

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits
    Hmmm...I just checked out what video codec it is...and I see that it's the new Quicktime MPEG-4 video codec. You'll most definetely need to have the latest version of quicktime to view this.

--Dan

Credits
    Never heard of Captain Jackson
    Whats he about?
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Well..I honstly don't know much about it. Captain Jackson is actually not that old of a creation. It was produced by the guys over at Troma films (Famous for Sgt. Kabukuman, Toxic Avenger...etc)

Captain Jackson started out as a popular online series...following the adventures of a miguided man...who suddenly had superhuman powers. He fights an evil druglord/clown guy...and then all hell ensues.

It's actually quite amusing (if you like Troma material that is), and it's quickly gotten a cult following online.

--Dan