Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Apple Pages Not Displaying Properly with IE

Any idea why the links in some of the new Apple pages don't display properly? The new TF3 trailer page is fine, but Fast Five doesn't work. I am using IE8 with all latest patches. Can't load another browser due to corporate policy.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by lebeljd View Post
    Any idea why the links in some of the new Apple pages don't display properly? The new TF3 trailer page is fine, but Fast Five doesn't work. I am using IE8 with all latest patches. Can't load another browser due to corporate policy.
    It's not new, been happening since "Avatar" and the changes they made to disable the DL's. Some pages are OK, others just don't display properly. Don't know if it's also happening with other browsers, there is no workarounds, unless you are using the QT Player, then all you need is to enter the video URL and you're set. Otherwise, you can always go to our good friend Krunk to view it.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post
    It's not new, been happening since "Avatar" and the changes they made to disable the DL's. Some pages are OK, others just don't display properly. Don't know if it's also happening with other browsers, there is no workarounds, unless you are using the QT Player, then all you need is to enter the video URL and you're set. Otherwise, you can always go to our good friend Krunk to view it.

Thanks, I will try using the URL in QT player.