Thanks Thanks:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits

Tom Cruise is going downhill!

He used to do such great flicks in the 80's! Man oh man! I loved him in Risky Business...top gun...and list came to a hault pretty much afte he started taking on these bizarre roles (starting with Vanilla Sky), I think due to his biZARRE behavior! He's a weirdo! Studio sets on War of the World complained cuz he surrounded sets with Scientology booths! And today I was playin Gold Rush on aol (trying to win me some MULA!), and it's got celeb/movie trivia which is entertaining...well it was entertaining to find Tom eats Veal lol! You would just think with all these rules and regulations he gives Katie and his daughter, he wouldn't be so fast to eat Meat...whatever!

j7wild Guest
    especially Veal when it's well known that Veal producing young calf are abused!!

http://www.noveal.org/

I am Italian and Veal is a staple of Italian cuisine and I don't eat it either!!

Credits
    gasp, whats VEAL?
    anyhoo, I dont think that those movies he´s made in past few years are that bad, actually I find them pretty entertaining. But its true that he´s pretty weirdo and acting like an idiot.
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Tom eats Veal so is a weirdo, what is Veal then??
    I'm a mog, half man, half dog, I am my own best friend.

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    gasp, whats VEAL?
    anyhoo, I dont think that those movies he´s made in past few years are that bad, actually I find them pretty entertaining. But its true that he´s pretty weirdo and acting like an idiot.
    http://www.noveal.org/

Credits
    so...what's wrong with eating meat ?? humans are omnivores (meaning we eat both meat and plants).... were animals not put here on earth for many things, including consumption ?? how does that make someone a weirdo becuase they eat meat ?? im lost here ....
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

j7wild Guest

Talking Germany tells Tom Cruise and Scientology to go F themselves, nicely of course!!

Germany bans Cruise film shoot from military sites

BERLIN (Reuters) - Germany has barred the makers of a movie about a plot to kill Adolf Hitler from filming at German military sites because its star Tom Cruise is a Scientologist, the Defense Ministry said on Monday.

Cruise, also one of the film's producers, is a member of the Church of Scientology which the German government does not recognize as a church. Berlin says it masquerades as a religion to make money, a charge Scientology leaders reject.

The U.S. actor has been cast as Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg, leader of the unsuccessful attempt to assassinate the Nazi dictator in July 1944 with a bomb hidden in a briefcase.

Defense Ministry spokesman Harald Kammerbauer said the film makers "will not be allowed to film at German military sites if Count Stauffenberg is played by Tom Cruise, who has publicly professed to being a member of the Scientology cult".

"In general, the Bundeswehr (German military) has a special interest in the serious and authentic portrayal of the events of July 20, 1944 and Stauffenberg's person," Kammerbauer said.

Cruise's publicists could not be reached for comment.

Stauffenberg had been deeply opposed to the Nazis' treatment of the Jews and planted a briefcase bomb under a table near Hitler in his "Wolf's Lair" headquarters on July 20, 1944. The bomb went off but only wounded the Fuehrer.

The film, slated for a 2008 release and to be directed by Bryan Singer and co-starring Kenneth Branagh, is called "Valkyrie" after Operation Valkyrie, the plot's codename.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0985699/

The main site of interest would be the "Bendlerblock" memorial inside the Defense Ministry complex in Berlin. This is where Stauffenberg and his co-conspirators hatched the plot and where he and his closest comrades were executed when it failed.

Kammerbauer said the ministry had not yet received official filming requests from the producers of "Valkyrie".
    source:

http://www.reuters.com/article/enter...rpc=22&sp=true

related:

http://news.google.com/news?tab=wn&i...17505137&hl=en

Tom Cruise is going to play a Nazi... is that ironic or what?

Credits
    Hah awesome, glad one government is willing to stand up and call Scientology a 'cult' rather than a religion.

Credits
    I bow to Germany! b(~_^)d

I've just saw MI3 on tv this week and Tom Cruise is not a so bad actor, it sucks that is a freak in real life...
    *´¨)
    ¸.~´¸.~*´¨) ¸.~*¨)
    (¸.~´ (¸.~´ `(•.°)~
    My Listology profile

Credits
    one small step for a country, one huge step in calling scientology what it is.

Credits
    Is there a date set for the mass suicide yet? I'd kind of like to see that.

j7wild Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Is there a date set for the mass suicide yet? I'd kind of like to see that.
    yeah do the world a favor, Tom and the rest of the Cult Idiots and go kill yourselves!!

Credits
    I just hope it's gonna end up on YouTube.

j7wild Guest

Angry Screw You Tom Cruise!!

I was going to see Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol.

Well, they made it where the movie is only shown in IMAX or 3D or XD or any variation of it.

Which means you don't get the option to see it in 2D like other movies that are released on IMAX and 3D and XD have.

Which also means the movie ticket ranges from $11 to $18!

So Screw You,Tom Cruise!

You greedy Bastard!

You AIN'T ALL THAT, YOU UPPITY SCIENTOLOGIST CRAZY IDIOT!!

Credits

For one, Tom Cruise has absolutely nothing to do with what shows where, why and how, that's the studios.
    You don't like Tom Cruise, that's your choice, but with all due respect, some of us do and we don't create threads praising him.

Second, Please remove your "Scientology" comment, it's highly inappropriate in this forum.
    You should know better.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast