Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

About VOB and M2TS section

Will you consider to make these sections private for ML members?

I am uploading VOBs for just ML members, not for guests, not for people out of ML

At least 15-20 people download your file, but only 4-5 member say thanks. So who are the others? These are guests, not registered members. So why should spend our time uploading files for those guys?

Just as Forum Exclusives section, VOB & M2TS sections must be private

Credits
    we could move the threads into forum exclusives if jp and the others agree to that

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bendermac View Post
    we could move the threads into forum exclusives if jp and the others agree to that
    That's JPB's decision, I don't have a problem with it.
    But on a quick note, I seriously doubt that that will change anything. A lot of members do not use the "Thank You" to begin with, and the drawbacks to segregating these threads is that it will reduce traffic from search engine hits, a lot of people won't sign up when the same trailer was already Dl'ed to YouTube a million Times, after all you do the math, Current Registered Members: 42,564 How many "Thanks" 4 or 5?
    As a matter of fact, that's how I ended up here, I kept on finding trailers with M-L logo trailers from the Exclusives on YouTube.
    Sorry, but to expect a show of gratitude from every single person who DL's your post is rather unrealistic.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits

Hey JP,

Anyway to set-up the system so that a "Thanks" prompt appears as soon as a DL is requested?. Being logged in would show your member name, and guests would simply show up as guests.
    I realize that we are not hosting these files, so that might be an impossibility, but you might have an answer.